Chapter 26

Once Y/N was in the hospital she got taken to the emergency section and then towards a room, I waited outside... and waited... and waited, until they finally called the family of the patient, which, it was me. The only one.

When I got called up the doctor said, "Are you the husband of Byul Y/N?" "Ummm... Yes is everything okay with her?" I asked  but also lied.

"Well I'm very sorry to tell you this, but.... your wife has lost your child..." he said, I was in shock, I really wished that baby was mine.... but at the same time it's gone so there's no way I could've adopted her or him.

"R-really?!" I said trying to sound like a dad would when he got the bad news that their baby was gone.

"Yes and I'm really sorry for your lost..." he said. "Anyways she has to stay a bit longer on the hospital because of check ups and other things." He added.

"Oh.... yeah, yeah it's fine with me... I'll come visit her often then. How long is she going to stay for?" I asked.

"About 2 weeks but you can only visit Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The rest of the days we do not allow any visits" the doctor responded and with that I had enough of hearing him I just wanted to see Y/N so bad.