Big ass A/N

Omfg y'all.

This crappy story got 118k mf reads!!

T-T

It's been a year, one month, and 4 days since I finished this story. I am very thankful for everyone that has/is reading this crappy story.

I started this at the end of 6th grade and ended it at the end of 7th grade. I am now in 8th grade and about to go to high school. I am shocked that someone actually read this. Thank you all so much 😭!

Anyways I made this mini author's note to tell ya that I'm very sorry I didn't continue my Taehyung and Yoongi fanfics. :(

I actually hate myself very much for this but if y'all write stories too maybe you'll agree with me on this..???

But yk how you start writing a story and already have "everything planned" out but in the middle of writing you get kinda bored and tired of it?? Well I hate that about me.

And since I don't really "plan" them I kinda don't know what's going on anymore and that is why I literally left everything where it was since I didn't want to delete them and have y'all be upset so in case you guys didn't know and/or are wondering if I'll update them, I'm sorry to say that I won't.

BUT- I am going to start another story...😭.

Since it's been yearsss since I've written a story, my writing will be VERY different and I hope y'all don't mind.

Anyways this story is a Choi Yeonjun fan fiction.

I've published the first part, but I hope I won't get bored of it and continue writing until the end

But yeah this is the end of this "mini" author's note. Please remember to take care of yourselves with this CoRoNa virus || covid-19 || and ily <3.

Xo,       *
Author-nim*