Chapter 42

I got back home exhausted, I needed some sleep and I felt dizzy.

"Are you ok?" Junkook asked.

"I'm fine, just a little headache." I said, and then out of nowhere, I felt the urge of throwing up and rushed over to the nearest bathroom.

Jungkook rushed over to me with a water bottle and handed it to me.

"Are you sure your ok? You want me to take you back to the hospital again?" he started talking.

"I said I'm fine!"

He just stood there looking at me. "W-Why are yo-"

"Just leave, I need some time with myself..." I said and then closed the door.

I drank the water bottle really quickly, but, I threw up again.

"uhh"

~~~~~~~~~~

I went over to were Jungkook was and saw he fell asleep with Junhui in his hands.

I quietly took a picture of them and saved it in my phone. I turned to the kitchen to get something to eat but then feel a pair of arms going around my waist.

I jumped a little and then turned to face Jungkook.

"Weren't you just sleeping??" I asked.

"Are you feeling better?" he changed the subject.

"Oh um yeah.." I went over to Junhui and tried picking him up but out if nowhere I felt the urge of throwing up again.

what the hell?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook ended up taking me to the hospital to get checked up.

When we arrived I felt dizzy. But I tried my best at hiding it.

I got checked up and then I was just waiting outside with Jungkook and Junhui.

"Y/N Byul" I got up and went over to the nurse.

I got in and took a seat, and listen to the nurse.

"So... it looks like you are pregnant, congratulations!" she said and applauded.

I felt like I could faint any moment.

Again?!