SC~ END

5 months later
I really think that me and Taehyung's relationship is going to work, even though I can't get Jungkook out of my head and haven't had any sexual experience with Taehyung I think we can work this out.
~~~~~
Three Months later
Today is Taehyung's birthday and I told him I was going to be out for a week but actually I'm going to make him a surprise party.

Everything was ready, he just needs to get here and I will surely surprise him.

'Oh gosh he's here!'

The door opens revealing him and a Woman?!

~~~~~~~~~~
•Back to the present•

I was in the hospital again when I woke up I looked around and saw Junhui next to me.

"Junhui?"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Mom you're finally awake!" He hugged me and i couldn't breathe.

"J-Junhui... I can't bre-"

"O-oh I'm sorry mom, I was just so worried"

I was so happy to hear that I felt my eyes get watery.

"Honey I'm ok, see" I said and looked down at me.

I saw him looking down with his eyes closed.

"Mom who is 'Jungkook'?" he asked with concern. "I saw him this morning with another woman"

I looked around the room trying to forgive out how to tell him that he was my high school love and also his dad.

He cupped my face and wiped my tears away.

"Don't cry mom" I didn't even realize I was crying at this moment. "If he hurt you, just let me take care of him"

"Honey I-it's not that he is actually my hi-" suddenly the door opened and revealed Jungkook coming in.

I widened my eyes and he noticed.

"What are YOU doing here?!" Junhui yelled out of nowhere.

"I came to visit Y/N" he said said softly. "Who are you?"

"I should be asking that. Who are you? And what do you want from my mom?"

"Y-you really are her son?" He asked with confusion in his voice.

"Yes" I finally spoke up. "He is YOUR son"

He widened his eyes. "W-What?" Both Junhui and Jungkook said in sync.

Of course he wasn't expecting that.

"H-how?" He asked.

"This man is my Father?!" Junhui said. "But I-I thought my d-dad was d-dead, that's why you n-never talked to me about him."

"I'm sorry honey" I said in tears. "I wanted to tell you but I never got the chance to"

"Y/N, I thought you had lost the baby back 17 years ago?" Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"I didn't, I ran away from the hospital because I didn't want you to find out. You were getting married anyways" I said hugging myself.

"I didn't want to get married to Jugyeon, it was an arranged marriage I was forced to." He said in a low voice. "I caught her cheating on me a month after the wedding, so I told my parents. But she somehow convinced them not to break the contract"

He took a deep breath and continued.

"I never slept in the same bed as her I even tried staying at a hotel to avoid her for 2 years, until one day I had to go home to get something and found her cheating on me again. I told my parents, but at the time they were too busy to start a divorce so I had to wait for another year until I was finally able to get rid of her" he went closer to Junhui and hugged him. "I don't know what happened after that because I had an accident and lost some of my memory"