Chapter 22

Once I was inside the nurse said, "please take a seat, the doctor will be here in a minute" so I responded with, "thank you"

A couple of seconds later Tzuyu and Sana entered with a doctor. "So you are Y/N, right?" The doctor said. "Yes" I said.

"So the results are in and...."she said, but got interrupted by Sana "And?!"

"Stop interrupting!!" I yelled at her.

"Ushh" she mumbled. "Whatever"

"I'm sorry for her" I said.

"It's ok, but back to what we were talking about. You are pregnant!" She said.

I felt tears building up in my eyes. Please don't cry.... Y/N. You can be strong and tell him. You can.

She gave us a chart that said what stage I was at right now.

She said I was in my first trimester and my 3rd week

She said I was in my first trimester and my 3rd week. I couldn't believe it I've been pregnant for almost a month and I  didn't know?! Wow just wow.

Back to right now (chapter 18)

A week later I already knew I was pregnant now I needed to find out how to tell Jungkook about it.

I was on my way to the hospital when I realized Hey it's been almost a whole month I don't think he would still be there so let's try and call him.

I went to a nearby cafe and took my phone out.

Calling Jungkook...

Jungkook: Hello?

Y/N: Jungkook? Is that you?

Jungkook: Y/N! Babe how have you been? Why didn't you visit me at the hospital I've been trying to reach out to you but I've been too busy.

Y/N: shut up you have no right to call me babe after what you did. I just called to inform you to stay away from me and go live with you freaking fiancé. BYE!

Jungkook: wait babe let me exp-

Call ended

Why?! Why is he doing this to me?!