Chapter 10

Finally it was Friday, which meant no school tomorrow!

So i got up and changed,

without taking a shower (because i'm really lazy in the mornings), and then I just went downstairs and  got my keys, wallet, and purse

got my keys, wallet, and purse.

So I went to Starbucks because they sell my favorite coffee so I got some and headed to school.

Once I was on school I headed to my class but, found no one in there, so i closed the door because I wanted to dance.

Once I  closed it I found someone hiding behind it... "Jungkook?!" I asked surprised. "Hi babygirl, what are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked. While a smirk started to form in his face.

"That's none of your business. What are you doing here?" I started to get annoyed 'Was he following me?' I couldn't keep the tears in anymore. "Why are you always around?! Why can't you leave me alone?? Can't you see I'm trying to forget you? but all you do is come back, which is making it a lot harder for me!" I yelled to him as I heard the (my) echoes around the room.

"Y/N.... I love you, that's why I'm always around, and I didn't know how you felt... I guess I am selfish after all." Jungkook said as I went and hugged him. For some reason I felt like kissing those soft lips of his but I can't I have to be strong. He was my first love and someone I'm not going to be able to forget ever.