Chapter 5

A month past since me and Jungkook started dating people still bother me though, but he always makes me smile.

It was time for lunch and I was in my locker to put my things away and went to the bathroom but I remembered about my wallet with my lunch money on it so I went back. I then started to hear moanings coming from a classroom.

I search for the classroom everywhere, when I started to get close to it I opened the door and found Jungkook cheating on me with.... JUNGYEON?!

"What the hell!?" I said very angry but at the same time sad and disappointed. He then turned to me and gasped while Jungyeon just stood there with a fucking smirk on her face... like bitch what the fuck is so funny right now?!

I got really annoyed and angry and went to slap not only Jungkook for cheating on me but Jungyeon too because she was and is a two-faced bitch. Not only was she my best friend but she had to betray me?!

I was so sad I couldn't stay here any longer so I left. I can't deal with this shit no more and not right now. Especially with HIM.

I got home really sad and changed into something comfortable.

I decided to try and take all the sadness out by watching a comedy movie or something while I hugged my huge teddy bear

Just then I heard a knock on my door so I went to check it

Just then I heard a knock on my door so I went to check it.... it was JUNGKOOK?!

—————
EDITED✔️