Chapter 9

The next morning I got up took a shower, and changed.

Since it was really sunny and warm here I liked to always dress in skirts or dresses

I didn't feel like going to school but if I missed one more day I would regret it. So I went to school.

When I got there I was greeted by Tzuyu and Sana, but I felt someone staring at me so I turn to look all around me then I saw the last person I wanted to see today, Jungkook.

I pretended not to see him but I felt him staring at me every five minutes, but when I turn to him he acted like he was either reading, writing, or even just making bubbles with his saliva.... gross.

Although really deep inside me I still loved him, but outside I knew that 'us' will not happen any time soon. Or EVER.

Once I started getting use to that, I felt like I needed to confront him alone. So after school I went to his house, took a deep, breath and knocked.

I was really scared I was about to leave until I heard the door open.... oh god.

I turned slowly to face him. "Um... Hi" I said in a squeaky voice. While on the other hand he jumped and hugged me.

"Y/N! I missed you so much," I couldn't help but laugh, although I was still angry. "Do you want to come in? Don't just stand there silly." He said, I really didn't know what was wrong with him like literally he was acting like nothing happened. "Umm can you not?" I said whispering but enough so he can hear me.

"Oh... sorry. Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

No response.

"I guess that's a... yes?" He said.

"Ok... I just came to get one thing straight," I said. "Stop staring at me!" I practically yelled at him but I couldn't keep something that's bothering me inside.

"Oh sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to, I just... can't help it."

——————
EDITED✔️