Chapter 39

Once I came out I looked at myself on the mirror. 'I'm getting chubby.... who cares. Wait, Junhui!! I totally forgot about him!!'

I went out the bathroom and quickly changed.

I then ran out the room, downstairs and saw Jungkook coking

"W-where did you get those clothes from?" I asked, since I saw him all changed.

"I got then from the bag that I had yesterday" he said and smiled.

"Um.... ok whatever can you leave? I need to go out for a bit.." I said and started to get ready.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Is it any of your business?"

"Well yes, we just had sex last night and I have all rights to know." He said.

I took a deep breath and started looking around the room. 'How do I tell him this?'

"Um.... I'm picking up my s-son...." I said and saw him widen his eyes and look at me.

"I thought that you were just playing around when you said that yesterday." He said and turned off the stove.

"Well, as you can see I clearly wasn't." I grabbed my keys and started heading towards the door, when suddenly a arm blocked my way.

I look over and saw Jungkook smirking at me. "Is he my son?"

I widen my eyes and looked at him in shock. I was speechless. 

"O-of course not! I-I got d-drunk one night and....." "and what?"

"And I had s-sex with someone." I said, but at the same time I was so embarrassed.

" ok... well you should take care of yourself more." He said and started getting ready as well.

"Did he ever ask to see his dad?" He asked and I widen my eyes. 'I never thought of that before! What if he secretly does and doesn't tell me?'

"No, but I don't know who his dad is so... it's complicated."

"Can I pretend to be his dad?" He asked and showed me his cute bunny smile and his sparkling eyes.

'You don't have to pretend Jungkook..... You ARE his dad'