Chapter 31

-Next Day-
Today I had another day of work so I lazily got up even though it was my second day of work and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Once I was done I changed into my work outfit and headed towards my baby's crib because I got a little worried. I noticed he was still sleeping and checked around him because I always make sure everything is alright and that I'm being very careful with him.

I then headed down stairs to make myself some breakfast and pack some extra milk for my baby to give my aunt to take care of.

After I was all done with everything I went upstairs and got Junhui out of his crib and got him ready as well.

Lastly I just headed downstairs, fetched everything and went out the door.

It was 12:00pm and I had 2 more hours of work. I have been working nonstop because I want to pay back everything to my aunt. She was such a nice aunt to me and I appreciate it very much.

I had to give some of the paper that I filled out to my boss so I put them back into the file, got up, and headed towards my door.

Once I gave the papers to him he said, "Oh! And we are going to be having another worker, he should be here by tomorrow at 10:00am so be ready, you are going to be giving him a tour around the company."

"Oh ok sure!" I responded "but who is it?"

"Oh his name is Jeon something I don't really remember but you can ask him tomorrow"