Chapter 11

I've been busy guys but here I am making my readers happy hope you enjoy my chapters even though they are really short but I promise to have them longer in the future when I'm not busy. ENOUGH TALKING!! You can continue.^^ 

I then tried letting go of the hug but I couldn't, it was getting tighter actually.  So I spoke up, "Jungkook it's too tight." he then turned to look at me, "ah, sorry, it's just that, I want you." When he said that, I felt like I was going to die, I started blushing and my heart felt like it was going to explote.

"What do you say we ditch school and go to my house? he suddenly asked. 

At this point, my body started taking control 'Fuck whats going on with me right now?? I can't let this idiot take me anywhere!'  But before I could say anything my head nodded. 'I'm officially fucked.

*********

When we got to his house, he pinned me to a wall. I tried escaping, but once again, my body took control. "I just want does soft lips of yours," he said while leaning in closer until I could feel his nose and heavy breathing on my face. "please Y/N, let me make you mine" he added. I couldn't hold back anymore and smashed my lips into his.

It started out as a slow and passionate kiss, but then turn wild with just a couple of seconds. "Jungkook... make me.....yours"