Jimin, prince of Athyns

A loud bang woke up the young prince. Soon after, someone jumped on the poor boy and began to shake him.

-Jiminie !!! Wake up wake up !!!

-Tae... God... let him breathe ! Said the royal guard and picked up Taehyung to put him away from the bed.

-Kookie !!! Come on !!! He has to wake up !!! The...

-I'm awake... said the prince as he slowly sat up in his bed and started rubbing his eyes.

-Jiminie !!! Cheered Tae as he tried to come near the bed again, but failed as Jungkook put his arm before him. Taehyung turned his head to look at Jungkook.

-Jeon Jungkook, you're no fun.

-it's okay Kookie, he can come if...

Jimin didn't even had the time to finish his sentence since Tae was already in the giant bed, snuggling to his best friend's neck.

Jimin sighed and laid down again, ready to go back to dream world.

Only, Tae had other plans.

-Yah !!! Don't fall asleep again !!! Your father wants you dressed and ready in 45 minutes !!!

Jimin eyes flew opened

-What !? Why didn't you say it sooner ??? Complained the omega while getting up and running to the bathroom.

Sounds of splashing water was heard and then, Jimin requested his clothes, Taehyung helped him dress. His outfit of the day consisted of golden sandals, light, white pants and a white tunic with long sleeves. Tae brushed Jimin's hair a little and he was ready to go ! As they were heading to the king's study, they met Jin.

-Jinnie ! Said Jimin as he ran to meet with the older with a hug. Jin giggled and patted the hair of the prince.

-Aren't you supposed to meet your father ? Asked Jin

-That's where we were going.

-Ho he's not in his study, he's in the throne room.

-Wha... He's in there this early ??? Said Jungkook.

-Stay polite young man and yes, he's in there at this time of the day. I think he has important business to take care of, said the older omega.

-Alright then, we'll go there ! Said Jimin.

They walked together to the throne room. Jimin's father was in there, sitting on the royal chair and reading some papers. Jimin walked to the throne and bent down a few seconds.

-You asked for me, father ? Asked the prince

-Yes, I have to talk to you about your wedding.

Jimin's stomach did a flip. It did that each time someone mentioned his wedding with prince Yoongi.

-O...Of course... What do you want to talk about ?

-You just turned 18, it means that as soon as you're fertilized by an alpha, while in heat, you'll have 90% of chance to become pregnant. You know that right ?

Jimin's cheek turned bright red as he played with his fingers.

-Y...Yes father...

-Good. You know I also expect an heir in the first two years of your wedding right ?

-Yes father...

-Good. You know what you'll have to do right ? You took classes of how to please an alpha.

-Yes father.

-Very good. I also wanted to inform you that the king of Haresses and his family will visit sooner than we expected. Apparently, they had to cancel something so they had the time to come here sooner. They'll be here in three days. I expect you to be at your best for your futur husband. Understood ?

-Yes father.

-Ho and don't let that Jeon boy get to close of you starting now.

Jimin eyes widened.

-B...But father... Jungkook is my bodyguard and...

-I didn't mean that he couldn't be close, I meant that you two can't snuggle together from the time being. His scent could angered your futur husband and we don't want that to happen. Right ?

-N...No... Father...

-You can go back to your room for now.

Jimin turned around and exited the throne room. He ran to his room and ignored the questions of his friends. As soon as he got to his room, he closed the door, kicked his sandals off and hid under the blankets of his bed. Tears threatened to fall, but he held them back. His father was like this since his mother passed away. He've been like that even before that ! In this country, Omegas aren't discriminated, but they couldn't continue the family name, that's why most of the families had at least an alpha or a beta.

Jimin was the first born, but was an omega, born from two alpha parents. It didn't mattered to his parents at first but when the queen died while giving birth to the second prince that didn't survive, the king locked the omega prince in the castle and spent his time to try to find a husband to his son.

Jimin missed his mother. He missed her gentle arms that would hold him close to her chest whenever he had a nightmare. He missed her calming scent. He missed everything.

He didn't realized it but tears started to fall on his pillow.

He really hoped that prince Yoongi wouldn't be too bad...

A.N

Okay so that was chapter two !

Poor Jiminie... I didn't mean this chapter to be this depressing ! Sorry !😅