Aftermath

Jimin POV

I woke up to sobbing sounds. My eyes were so heavy, I almost went back to sleep but the sobbing didn't stop. My vision was all blurry at first but as I blinked, it became clearer and soon, I could see who was crying.

Yoongi was on top of me, crying his eyes out. I felt my stomach drop, seeing him so sad. I tried to move but soon stopped wriggling around when I felt him still buried deep inside me. He looked at me when he saw I moved.

-J...Jiminie... he groaned, voice raspy and tired. The smell of rut was replaced by the heavy scent of sex so I knew his rut was over. No it's not the same. Sex and rut don't smell the same ! He had huge bags under his eyes, I think he didn't sleep at all...

-Yoongi... What's wrong ? I asked, cupping his cheeks with my hands. I was sore but Yoongi needed me so I didn't care.

-I...I just... Hate myself so much... he sobbed.

-How come ? Yoongi you...

-Can't you see what I did to you ? He said, burying his head in my neck and nuzzling my scent gland. I... used you... Like an object to get off...

-No you didn't ! I protested.

-Yes I did ! You slept all the time while I was using your body... Our... Our mating wasn't supposed... It was supposed to be romantic, loving, and a beautiful memory for both of us ! Instead of that, I took your virginity, bit you without asking you first and fucked you while you were sleeping !

I felt hot tears drip down on my shoulder. I raised my hand and buried it in his hair.

-Hey... It's okay... It was great I swear...

-You were asleep after the first round ! He said, looking at me.

-Maybe but... Tae told me that it happens really often when an alpha spend their first rut with their mate ! I don't blame you !

Fresh tears made their way up Yoongi's eyes and fell down on his cheeks. He leaned in slowly and softly pressed his lips on mine. I felt spikes of electricity go trough us and hummed as we kissed lovingly. It was innocent. Well, as innocent as it could be when his knot was still buried inside me. He pulled back and looked at me.

-How can you not be angry at me ? He asked.

-Well, it's not like me to be angry at someone ! I chuckled. He chuckled too.

Eventually, his knot deflated and he could move to lay beside me. He fell asleep almost immediately, snuggling to my newly marked neck. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was still tired...

Hoseok POV

I ran through the hallways. I couldn't believe what I had heard from Namjoon. I was about to enter the dungeons when two guards stopped me.

-Halt ! What brings you here ?

-I'm here to see Kim Taehyung, I declared, trying to hide my anger. Please let me through.

-The king ordered us not to let anyone in, said guard number two.

-Are you kidding me ? I laughed with incredulity. I'm Prince Yoongi's personal bodyguard !

Both guards smirked.

-Who thought about making a beta royal body guard ? Laughed guard number one.

I clenched my fists. In what century did these assholes lived ? 200 years ago ??? I breathed out to calm down.

-Please let me through. I don't have time to waste on you. I said.