Hoseok

A.N.
Okay so it was late, my eyes were hurting and I was really tired but I still wanted to post this chapter so it may contain some mistakes. I'll correct it later. Enjoy !

Namjoon POV

Hoseok and I walked through the doors of the council's room. My father was sat beside the king of the place (who I hate now that Jin told me a thing or two while we were fucking imprisoned). All around them were old guys in white robes, all of them looking like they thought they were important. My eyes got stuck to two empty chairs beside my father.

"Prince Namjoon !" Greeted the king, not getting up. "What brings you here ?"

"Where's my brother ? And Jimin ? We weren't allowed to see them before and now I'd like to speak with Yoongi."

"Well they left just a while ago, son" said my father. "Prince Jimin didn't look so good for... mysterious reasons" he said while looking at the king accusingly. I did a mental note to ask Yoongi and Jimin what happened.

"Alright." I said. "But before I take my leave, my king I would like to know if my mate was allowed to leave our room. You see he's been quite worried about Taehyung and..."

"The omega shall stay alone in his cell." Declared the king coldly. "I can't have him plot something with someone."

My father turned to him with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Lord... You're not serious right ? Why would the omega do any of that ? Plus, he can't organize a... a coup d'état form a cell !"

"I still rule over this kingdom, Yong Shik." Said the king coldly. "And as important of a guest you are, you are not one of my council member so know your place."

I bit back a gasp at the choice of words. He talked to my father like he was some kind of servant ! That was unacceptable! If my father wasn't so kind hearted and peaceful, I think we would've started a war against Athyns a long time ago ! Still, the way he talked to my father, the king of my country, was unacceptable and it made fire burn in my chest. Not the pleasant warmth I felt when I was lying in bed with Jin. A painful fire, burning my chest.

I was angry. And no star counting or books could solve that. Usually when I was upset, I'd do that, but now I felt that it would be useless.

"Namjoon."

I jumped a little when Hoseok put a hand on my shoulder. I realized I was clenching my fists so hard it actually dug little holes in my hands. The beta looked at me with worried eyes and I sighed. Now was not the moment to lose control. I bowed to the kings and turned around to leave, followed by Hoseok.

I only started talking when there was enough space between us and the conference room.

"I can't believe this man is king..." I muttered. "Who could let that happen ?!"

"I read somewhere that he became king because Jimin's mother was the real heir. He does not have royal blood." Said Hoseok.

"Yeah I know..." I said. We had probably read the same thing. "It's surprising that no one contested his access to the throne though..."

"How so ?" Asked Hoseok.

"Well, normally it would've been Jimin that would've been able to get access to the throne... He couldn't have because he's an omega of course but his father only had to marry him to some powerful alpha and that's it. But he didn't and... Yeah that's pretty much it. It's just surprising that no one tried to overthrow him up until now..."

Suddenly, Hoseok froze and I stopped hearing his footsteps behind me. I turned around.

"Hoseok ?"

"I hum... I have to... go... do something..." he mumbled. "I'll talk to you... later okay ? Cool bye !"

And just like that he left, running. I stayed glued to place for a few seconds, wondering what's gotten into him.

Hoseok POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !!!

I forgot the girl !!!

I ran to my room as fast as I could. If she had left, I would never get the answers I wanted ! And now, I had made an important decision while Namjoon was talking and I needed her !!!

I almost slipped on the carpet when I arrived at my room but managed to stay up and opened my door quickly.

No one.

No !!!

She had left !!!

"Sup."

"AHH"

I fell on my butt and looked up. Anlyn was there, leaning against the wall and eating an apple.

"You're supposed to be a bodyguard right ?" She said with a mocking tone. "How come you're such a scaredy-cat ?"

"Shut up ! You came out of no where ! How was I supposed to react !" I defended myself while getting up. "Where were you anyway ?!"

"Getting a snack" she said, showing me her apple after taking a bite. "What about the princes ? Should we expect a heir soon ?"

"It's not your business. They're out under enough pressure by Jimin's father already..."

We walked inside my room and Anlyn let herself fall on the couch lazily.

"Oh so now you agree he's a piece of shit ? I thought you were gonna go and tell him everything about our little rebellion." she mocked, imitating (badly) my voice.

"I always agreed that he was a piece of shit ! You just wouldn't let me explain !"

"YOU held a fucking sword against my throat! Sorry to not be as cooperative when that happens !" He argued before throwing what was left of her apple outside using the open window.

I sighed and rubbed my temple with a hand.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Maybe that it wasn't my best move."

She sat back with a pleased smile on her face.

"So, you said we weren't done. What did you want to talk about next ? Our world domination ?"

"I want you to relay a message to your bosses."

"What ?"

"You heard me."

She blinked once or twice.

"Why do you want me to talk to them for ?"

"I have stuff to ask them and I think they'll have better answers then you do. Plus, I don't know who they are so I can't go and talk to them."

Anlyn looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, analyzing what I had just said. Was I lying ? Was I telling the truth ? Was I going to go and reveal everything to the king ? Was I really worth it ? I could see all of these questions swirling around in her head. She finally took a deep breath in.

"And what do I tell them ?"

"That Jung Hoseok, Prince Yoongi's royal bodyguard wants to meet them and help them defeat this joke you call a king."

A.N.

JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE