I won't forgive him...

Jimin POV

As I walked back to the castle, I saw Tae running up to me. He looked extremely nervous and was breathing hard.

-Tae ? Wha...

-Chim ! Your father... he wants to... see you in his office... said Tae.

My eyes widened. I remember. I walked out on the king and my father to help Jin ! My father was probably pissed about it !

-W...When ? I asked

-Like, now, answered my friend.

My heart clenched. He was probably REALLY pissed... I thanked Tae and ran to my father's office. When I arrived at the door, I took a deep breath and lifted my hand to knock but the door opened before I could. My father was behind it, looking more than pissed like I predicted.

-F...Father...

-Your disgusting omega scent is getting stronger... Are you going into heat, boy ? He asked

I swallowed hardly

-S...Surely not... It's not supposed to come in at least...

He cut me off by grabbing my wrist and dragging me inside. He closed the door and i heard the lock click.

-Fath...

-You had some nerves to walk out on the king and I... said my father, walking slowly in my direction as I took little steps backwards.

-W...Well I had to help J...

A hand made contact with my cheek with a powerful noise and i fell down. I raised my hand to touch at the painful part of my face, it burned. Tears made their way out of my eyes. My father, even with all the insults, degrading and isolation, never hurt me ! I always thought that it was because he still cared about me but now I realized the truth: he didn't want to damage me when he was still looking for a possible husband for me !

-Tch... You're so useless...

-I...I'm sorry but... Jin needed help ! I couldn't just let him get rapped by any alph...

My father kicked my in the stomach, cutting my breathing and my sentence. I curled in a ball and started to cough.

-I don't fucking care about that kid !!! I only took him in because it was my sister's wish before she died !!! He's a useless omega that should never had live !!!

-You're wrong !!! I screamed and that earned me an other kick in the stomach.

-DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TALK BACK AT ME !!!

I cried louder. Why was my life like that ? What did I do ? Why wasn't my mother with me anymore ? I didn't notice when my father exited his office but as soon as I could walk, I ran to my room, not caring about my hurting belly. I ran and ran until I could lock myself behind my strong door. I leaned against it and slid down until I was sitting on the ground and resumed my crying. I didn't only cried because of what my father had done to me, I also cried because of what he said about my beloved cousin !

Jin had been adopted by my aunt. I don't know the whole story but i know that she took Jin in when she met him during one of her travels. I just remember her, arriving home with an injured boy with her. At this point, Tae and Jungkook were already a part of my life but Jin just added what we missed: a mature old brother that took care of us. He followed my aunt during her travels almost two years but stopped maybe 6 months before she died. She requested my father to take care of him and since she was his older sister, he couldn't say no.

Yoongi POV

I was in the library when I smelled a distressed omega. It couldn't be mistaken. It was Jimin's. I ran to his room, where to scent was emitting but my track was stopped when I bumped into Taehyung.