Chapter 2

Betty POV - about 1 month after chapter one

(AN Veronica talks like this Betty like this and Kevin like this)

I woke up feeling really ill this was about the 4 day this has happened I had know I dear what it was and the Veronica and Kevin walks into my bathroom with a plastic bag.

"What's in the bag?" I say sitting down near the toilet and they hand me the bag

"We think you should take these because you know there was that guy form a couple weeks ago and you mention not using protection."

Shit I thought I tried to think when my last period was. Shit I'm late.

"Ok" I say as they leave I take the tests and walk out into the living room to see Kevin and Veronica sat on the couch I please the tests on the table upside down and set a timer for 3 minutes. I sit in between them.

"What do I do if there positive?"

"Don't worry B we can help you threw this. Ok."

"Yes. And what ever you want to do is your decision. Ok. But I think if it is positive would you want to tell Jughead?"

"I think so. If I am it's obviously his."

We sit in silence until we hear a beep which tells me it's time. I take a deep breath and turn the first one over...... Positive then I turn over the next......Positive and then the finale one.....Positive I couldn't hold it in I burst into tears. Great know I have to tell Jughead. What will he say will he want me to get rid of it? Will he get mad? I lean into Veronica who was embracing me with Kevin.

I go to my room and lay down. I booked a appointment at the hospital to be 100% sure I'm pregnant before telling Jughead which luckily they had a cancellation today so they could fit me in in a hour.

I get Veronica to drop me off and she waited outside for me when they called my name a walk slowly in. It was all a daze really I can't remember much but I remember sitting there for what felt like hours until the doctor came back in and said "Congratulations Miss Cooper you are indeed pregnant I would estimate about 5 is weeks."

I walk into the car and sit down still a little shocked. I am 100% pregnant.

"How did it go?"

"I'm pregnant V." I say still shocked

"Well B this is your decision. What do you want to do?"

"I want to keep it V. I need you to take me to that bar though I need to find Jug." She nods and drives me to the entrance off the bar I tell her to wait for me. Deep breaths Betty deep breaths I tell my self before entertaining the bar.