Chapter 22

Betty POV

After Ryden calms down I grab his dipper bag and his blanket and run upstairs to Sweet-Pea,Fangs,Blade and Nukes apartment and bang on the door before Josh could come up into mine and Jugs apartment and do something to me Jug would kill him over. I knew Nuke would be I'm because his leg is still in a cast and he can't really do anything so I bang on the door as loud as I could. Then the door swings open and reveals Nuke holding a gun.

"Nuke it's me Betty!" I shout before he shoots me. He drops the gun to the side and pulls me into the apartment.

"Betty thank god. I was about to shoot you."

"Ye I could tell."

"So I guess Jughead went to help with the Ghoulie ambush?"

"Yes but that's not why I'm hear." I say walking over to the couch and sit down as Nuke putts his gun in his holster on his side and crutches over to the couch and sits next to me. I lay Ryden across my chest and place his dipper bag next to the couch.

"What brings you hear then?"

I begin to break down. "Josh is hear near and I saw him and he got his tattoos just like Jugs and he said he was going to to to make me know why it's like to be fucked by a real man and then he....." Nuke pulls me into a hug.

"It's ok Betts you can stay hear. Where's Jug now?"

"Josh got men to throw him in the back off a car and drove away and I think he's going to pretend to be Jug." I say crying.

After about 30 minutes I'm calmed down i wraped Ryden in his blanket put him down on the armchair to sleep. Then Sweet-Pea walked in the door.

"Oh hey. Coop. Boss is looking for you."

"Sweet-Pea that's not Jug." I say trying to keep it down so I don't wake up Ryden.

"What do you mean I made him show me his tattoos it's Jug."

I sit Sweet-Pea down and tell him what I saw.

"Did they say where they where taking him?"

"He said take him to the basement where ever that is."

"The Ghoulie den. Right stay with Nuke and we are going to get him."
He walks out and then Nuke took his pain killers and when to sleep on the couch why I staid in the arm chair with Ryden close to me as I drift off to sleep.

Then I felt someone's hand over my mouth I open my eyes and see Josh. He grabs my hand and pulls me up as I hold Ryden in the other hand he drags me down stairs and then grabs Ryden from me.

"Leave him alone Josh."

"I don't know what Jughead told you about me but I'm not a monster." He throws me into the couch and the walks into Rydens room. He must have put him down in his crib because he came back without him he dragged me into the bedroom and threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"I'm going to make you feel a hundred times better then Jughead dose."

"No! Leave me alone!"

He ignores me and pulls off my top and sweatpants leaving me in just my underwear.

"I see why Jughead gets turn on by you."

"STOP!!! Please!"

"Not until I'm done."

He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down so I could see his cock. I chuckle at how small it is.

"What are you laughing at!"

"Nothing it's just.......small." I say chuckling then I feel my a stinging sensation on my cheek. He slapped me.

"Shut up bitch."

And before he could do anything else I hear someone shout.

"BETTY! Where are you?!"

"JUGGIE!"

I shout Josh pulls up his pants and gets off of me. Then Jughead bursts in the door.

"Betty! You sick son of a bitch!" He shouts dragging him out of the room. Then I hear him shout "Sweet-Pea get this dick in the basement I will deal with him later." Then he walks back into the room and wrap his arms around me.

"It's ok Betty."

"Jug? Is that you?" I say not 100% sure it's him.

"Yes it's me."

"How can I be sure?"

"I don't know."

"Tell me about Ryden." I say snuggling into his chest.

"Well his nickname is Ryden but his real name is Forsythe Pendleton Jones The Forth and he's 11 months old. And I love him."

"I still can't be sure......pull down your pants."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it." I say he pulls down his pants revealing all of him he was long and thick. I smile and pull his pants back up for him and kiss him on his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you to. And why did you want to see my dick?" He asked confused.

"Let's just say your brother has a small dick." I say with a laugh and pulling my cloths back on. Then Jughead pulls me into a hug and we fall back onto the bed.

"I'm sorry that that nearly happened to you I should have....." I cut him off by kissing him.

"It's not your fault and you where hear to stop him. But you know I have something to tell you."

"What I saw him slap you and I swear to god I'm going to beat him to death and if he did anything else I will....." I cut him off by saying.

"Ryden said his first words."

"W...what? When? What was it?"

"I don't know if Sweet-Pea told you but I saw you out the window with Josh and so did Ryden. He say you get thrown into his car and said 'My dada' and hen began to cry." Jughead pulls me tightly to his chest.

"I'm sorry you saw that and so did Ryden. I can't believe I missed his first words." A tear fell from his cheek and I wipe it away with my thumb.

"It's ok. He will be happy to see your back. Now I'm tired it's been a busy day. We should get some sleep." He nods and we get under the covers why Jug holds me as close as humanly possible. I'm glad he's home.