Chapter 18

Betty POV
(The age of Ryden and the dates probably won't match but it's for the purpose of this story)

It's Ryden's first Christmas.Ryden is eleven months and old still hasn't said anything yet but the doctor said just a give him time and talk and read to him as much as possible. He can walk pretty we thought.

It's 2 weeks before Christmas and JB should be back from the airport any minute. She's really excited because she hasn't met Ryden yet or me to be honest we've talked a bit on the phone but that's it. I haven't spoke to my mom or Polly since I had Ryden and when I spoke to them when I was as pregnant I never said anything. Because to be honest I never new how to say it with them hundreds of miles away.

Me and Jug where playing with Ryden with his cars in the floor. When there was a knock at the door. I gave Jughead a peak on the lips and got up to get the door. When I opened the door I saw the same girl I walked into after first telling Jug I was pregnant.

"Hello?"

"Hey Betty. It's nice to finally meet you. When your not crying." Then it clicked this was JB

"Nice to see you too JB." I say pulling her into a hug. "Come in. Jugs on the floor with Ryden."

She walks in and stops when she sees Jughead playing with Ryden. And I see a huge grin appear in her face.

"Look what you've done to him Betty. He's a big softy." She says with a chuckle

Then Jughead turns around and stands up and pulls JB into a tight hug.

"Hi to you to sis." Jug says letting her go. "Want to meet Forsythe Pendleton Jones The Forth?"

"Wow. Sticking with the name legacy are you?"

"Ye." He says picking up Ryden as he passes him to JB he looks at her curiously then he rests his head in her chest.

"I think he likes you." Jug says pulling me to his side

"He's so cute he looks like you especially with your old beanie on."

Me and Jug sit on the couch why JB plays with Ryden on the floor.

"V said that she cooking dinner so she can meet JB. Do you want to go?"

"Yes of course. JB do you want to come?"

"Sure it would be nice to meet other girls that Jug knows other then you Cheryl and Toni."

We drive to Vs and introduce JB to Kevin, Joaquin, Archie and Veronica. We sit down and eat what V made she made chicken, sweet potato wedges and veg.It was nice to have someone other then me cook because Jug is usually still at work when I cook tea.

We where all sat on the couch talking and then Jug said.

"Hey I'm going to take Ryden and JB for a walk. Betty you can stay hear and catch up with everyone." It was a bit weird that Jug wanted to walk and not take me with him but I stood up with him and kissed him. "Are you sure I don't mind coming with you guys?"

"I'm sure Betts." He say putting Rydens jacket on. I hand him the diaper bag and kiss him on the lips and Ryden on the head. As he holds Jugs hand and looks at his feet as he try's to pull Jug out the door. JB was behind them. I say bye to them all and they walk out of the door. I sit back down and me Archie, Veronica, Kevin and Joaquin just catch up I'm usually at home with Ryden but hopefully I can convince Jughead to spend more time at him so I can maybe get a break every so often. We talk for about 40 minutes until there was a knock at the door. I thought it was Jug with JB and Ryden but when I opened the door the people who where stood there shocked me....