CHAPTER 1

they loved each other to death.

they even got so many matching tattoos but it happened they broke up because of a silly night that harry spent at a girl's house accedently after going to a  party but he promissed louis that nothing happened and he was just tired and drunk. louis wanted to believe it but he couldn't and he cried his ass off after he told harry he wanted nothing to do with him, after all they were on each other's nerves because of the band's hiatus.

harry loved louis and he knew he'd do the same thing so he gave him space, louis went to visit his mum for couple of days when harry calmed him down and told him he loved him and he won't do any of that to him, when he came back he saw a girl on harry's lap on their couch in the living room she was about to kiss him when louis dropped his keys thay both looked at him and that's when louis stormed out of the houis, harry threw the girl on the ground and followed louis, he held his wrist before reaching the car and spun him around.

louis was crying, harry held his face but louis pulled away.

"don't!! don't you dare say anything. i want you out of my life" louis said with gritted teeth. "lou, you don't understand that girl..."."don't lou me! I don't care".

and that's how louis left harry after all these years.

but fate plays his rule here. and louis becomes "sick" he would wake up to throw up and if he ate something he would throw up too, he started gaining weight too even though he runs for an hour everyday and eats healthy food and that's when niall tells him that he's maybe pregnent, louis thought thats just so silly and impossible but as he continued to gain some more weight he took a pregnency test he freaked out when it was possitive he cried a lot because it's the last thing he ever wants right now it's been 3 months since he saw or even talked to harry.

he told his mum jay and she went with him to the doctor appointment she arranged for him, because he was nervous and thought that it would be too weird to go alone and he would get stares but jay payed more to make it privet becouse hello he's louis tomlinson.

"congratulations louis you're three months pregnent" the doctor said. louis freaked out and was about to cry but then he saw the little creature inside of him and he smiled while touching his tummy.

jay smiled a big smile "I'm gonna be a grand mother".

louis smiled too. it's not too bad after all, but then it came to him what is he gonna do when the baby comes.

after a week of thinking it came to him, he called his best friend Briana from his highschool days, no body knows who she is and he can just say that she's a good girl but they didn't get along and they broke up and he'll take the responsibility for the baby.

Briana agreed happily she loves louis a lot and she'll do anything for his happiness she congratulated him and they agreed that they need to meet up to show the media and everyone that they're out together.

when they go out they hold hands and they kept smiling at each other because it's been so long since they met.

"It feels like highschool again, aww baby louis i missed you" Briana said while they were walking. louis smiled "missed you more Bri", when they sat down on a bench in a park Briana sighed "but I still don't understand, why wont you tell him", louis looked at his hands "cause we broke up", Briana face palmed " lou that's not an excuse love". louis din't say anything after that and they changed the subject and started catching up.

of course it was all over the media *louis with his new girl* was all over the place. harry looked devastated and when the pregnancy news came out harry was getting wasted everyday and  night, was seen with a different girl eveyday. everyone was worried about him but they couldn't do anything about it. and he wouldn't even listen to his own mum and sister.

louis did as planned. he told the media that he and Briana are no longer together and he'll raise the baby. he didn't go out the past 6 months and stayed in his house in doncaster he moved back to live with his mum and sisters he wanted to raise his new born baby (he decided his name's gonna be Freddie) in a good environmnet.

Not so many people knew about this story but louis' family and his closest friends Nial liam and zayn being one of the.he trusted them with his life.

after 4 years in 2020 they decided they'll do a reunion album when louis saw harry he knew that his heart still beats for him but he couldn't do anything. harry was so cold towrds him though, something blew up in harry suddenly, that when they finnished their last concert he started screaming at louis.

"don't you dare smile like that at me nor talk to me! you went after we broke up streight to fuck another girl and get her pregnent how disgusting is that? and then you leave her to take care of that thing!! you acted innocent and shit the day we broke up she didn't even kiss me! i wouldn't let her but fuck me I'm glad that you did that so we can move the fuck on"

louis looked scared he's never seen harry talk to him like that " don't talk about my baby "."oh now you're defending that thing..", zayn came in and pushed harry "don't talk about freddie like that, you have no idea about whats going on..", that's when louis comes near zayn and toughes his arm scared looks on louis' face.

"we're on name basis now. did that bitch name him or what?" harry said. louis looked mad now " don't call her a bitch she's the best actually thank you very much"," talks the one who left her after giving birth and taking the baby". louis wanted to cry.

harry stood infront of the door and was about to leave his back was for everyone else and for louis who was standing looking like a lost kitten.

"I loved you first"

he said that and he walked away. louis knew he won't see harry for a long time.

that's when he sat on the ground and started crying like a little baby, the boys came and hugged him tighly.

louis needed his friends at this exact moment more than ever.

*************************

that's it for the first chapter. i wanted you to know the base of the story first

hope you enjoyed :)

with all love J xx