CHAPTER 13

"Sooo..", harry says looking at Freddie standing in front of his house door with a bag.
"Hello", Freddie says Smiling. Harry smiles back and took him to the living-room, they sit in front of the tv to watch something.

"I know the girls are in school and uni and stuff but what about mason, don't get me wrong babe but why would you spend your time with me I'm boring and old", harry says.

Freddie looks at harry and giggles, "you're not boring harry, I love spending time with you, you make me laugh and besides mason is kind of sick aunt jasmine said she didn't want me to get sick again, and daddy told me I can go to your house or my mama's house but that'll make me skip school so I said I wanted to spend the night with you".

Harry didn't like the mention of Briana, it was so obvious, "no it's bad if you skipped school grandma won't be happy about it, will she?". Freddie gives harry the widest grin and shakes his head, "no no, she won't like it that's why I'm here". "What is Louis doing again? I didn't catch it?", "it was something related to his job I didn't catch it too", "god! We're so stupid", they burst out laughing while looking at each other.

"You tell me where's grandma and aunt Gemma?", "They have work too, they had to go to London", Freddie nods.

"So it's just me and you babe", harry said wrapping his arm around Freddie, he smiles at harry.
They spend the whole day eating and watching tv, and when it was time to sleep they went up stairs.

"Love want to sleep in Gemma's old room or with me in my room", harry asks, "with you, with you harry", "alright lets go big boy".

Harry helps Freddie change into his onsie. He benches his cheeks grinning, "you look so cute with this rabbit onsie aww".

Freddie giggles, "it was my birthday present from daddy last year".
Harry coughs a little, "Freddie love don't get me wrong or anything okay?", "what's wrong harry?", "it's like.. uhh..can you not call louis daddy please? He's just..he isn't daddy material..it's a bit awkward, you know? He's softer more like baba or dada whatever you like but definitely not daddy".

Harry looked so awkward telling Freddie this, "oookaaaay I guess", "let's sleep babe you have school tomorrow".

In the morning Freddie was the one who woke harry up.

"Harry I'm up, I'm ready, already brushed my teeth took a shower and got dressed, can you please make me breakfast and lunch for school?".

Harry opened his eyes almost shocked, "oh my god baby did I sleep in", then he looks at the time and finds it's still 7:00 am, then looks at Freddie weirdly, "love, when did you wake up?".

Freddie had his arms behind his back, and a grin across his face, "6am", harry had his eyebrows almost touching his hairline.

"Why so early bubba?", "didn't want to bother you more".

Harry shook his head frantically and sat on his knees in front of Freddie and hugged him, "no no no no, why would you say that! I love you so much baby, I was the one who convinced louis to let you spend the night here! Don't think about it alright. I'm always here for you".

Freddie smiled and hugged back with no more words.

"Come now bubba lets make breakfast and lunch for school, you hungry?".

They hold hands going downstairs, "a little".

Harry takes Freddie to school after that and before he opened the car's door he hugged harry, harry didn't see that coming but he hugged him back.

He want back home after and sat in-front of the tv, he called louis.

-'Azza hey babe is there anything wrong?