CHAPTER 16

louis was laying on the couch, his head in Harry's lap, stroking his hair.

"You know, I think I always was scared of you leaving me", harry freezes and stops stroking louis' hair.

"Like, I think that's why I left first, but I didn't mean to. I always thought what would it feel like if you left, kept thinking about this non stop for the past ten years", louis sits and looks harry in the eye with a grin, "sorry hazza, sorry that I hurt you, maybe it was on me, I'm an insecure little shit, my bad", louis hugs harry laughing, "you're my everything 'Azza, I love you so much, couldn't stop loving you once".

Harry felt that his heart is about to explode. His lower lip was wobbling, so he hid it behind his teeth and just hugged louis back without saying anything.

*************************

Louis goes out for a meeting so he called Harry to pick up Freddie from school because the twins are going to their friends' houses.

So harry is standing in front of the school.

All the kids are out and Freddie still didn't, not even mason.

So he went to look for him. He started looking inside the school, but didn't find him so he went to the school's play ground.

He heard voices so he went to check, he actually heard Freddie's voice. So he sneaks his head to see behind the wall.

He was about to lose his shit when he saw five kids holding Freddie and mason to a wall, and another kid standing in front of them.

"Leave mason out of this", Freddie says trying to break through.

"Aww little Harry's trying to protect his little boyfriend", the kid in the front says.

"Don't fucking call me harry, only my friends can call me that", Freddie grits his teeth.

"Listen fag, we know about your father", Harry's eyes get as wide as they can, and his breathing gets thicker.

Freddie smirks, "know what?", "we all know that he's with harry styles, the whole town knows it".

"So?", Freddie says still smirking.

" They're happy so fuck off", mason says.

The boy punches mason in the gut. Freddie growls, breaks free and jumps on the boy to punch him.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger on him, do you fucking hear me! And as to my dad and harry, try me again bitch I'll fucking smash your head, it's non of your business they are happy and they fucking deserve it". He punches him one last time and looks at the other boys who are holding mason.

He looked scary so they ran away.

that's when harry goes back to the car.

Freddie hugs mason, "you okay masey?", mason hugs Freddie back tight. "Freddie don't do that again, okay? Please that's not you". "he punched you mason, I'm not regretting anything", freddie says seriously. "no no don't do such a thing again, I'm sure Harry and Louis are still going to be happy".

In the car harry was slamming his hand on the steering wheel. He was so angry.

Then that's when it hits him, he can't stay here.

So he hurries up to hold his phone.

From harry to Johnny: I'll do it

Couple of seconds later Johnny replies

From Johnny to harry: great harry! You need to come today then

Harry says he's okay with it, then throws his phone in the back.