CHAPTER 25

The next couple of days Harry and Louis stayed at the house.

It was full of them snogging in every part of this house.

Counters, beds, floors, doors, couches.

What ever comes to your mind. But, it always ended up with louis pulling away and running to his room. when it's night time he would try to cry quietly so harry won't hear him but hears him every single time anyways and it feels like a dagger to his heart.

—————

Harry comes with his pillow without bothering to knock and lays beside louis.

He gets closer and closer to louis' mouth.

He kisses him without saying a word.

This time it was pecks on the mouth with their eyes opened looking into each other.

Harry held his finger and caressed louis' cheeks down to his jaw neck nipples tummy then to his dick, and he grabbed it.

Louis took Harry's hand off of him.

They shared eye contact a little until louis gave harry his back.

Again.

Harry didn't move, he wanted to get out of the room. But he saw louis' shouldes moving, which said he was crying.

Harry couldn't contain himself and launched himself at louis and hugged him from behind and wrapped his arms around him crying as hard, louis then cried louder than before and the tears started streaming on their faces.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you when I left. Never wanted to leave. Please kill me instead. I hate seeing you crying, I'd die for you louis. Please don't cry", Harry said crying.

Louis turns around crying even more as he buried his face in Harry's chest.

Harry wrapping his arms around him tightly.

Harry kept saying sorry and louis kept crying till the sleep took over them.

—————

In the morning Zayn comes to wake louis up.

He was about to have a heart attack when he saw them wrapped around each other.

He closes the door slowly and runs downstairs to Liam and Niall.

Harry always woke up at 5 to go back to his room so it wouldn't be weird if the boys walked on them just like now, but he doesn't give a fuck anymore so he stayed.

"FUCK! YOU WONT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT I SAW RIGHT NOW", Zayn whispers shout.

"Uuh louis sleeping?", Niall says in a duh tone.

Liam hits Niall's head, "what did you see Z?".

"Louis and harry are sleeping together on the same bed wrapped around each other".

The boys jaws drop.

Harry comes downstairs before anyone gets to say anything.

Harry was half a sleep.

"Mornin'".

"Mornin' harry", the boys say in unison.

He starts grabbing stuff from the fridge and lays them on the counter.

"What's the plan for today?", Harry Asks.

"Want to go out today?", Niall asks.

"Sure. That was the purpose of this trip innit?".