CHAPTER 5

Louis didn't want to leave his family in this tough time, but he had to go to this work trip.

he couldn't sleep for the first two days of the trip. freddie didn't exactly take louis' leaving for a week really well. he clinged to him and begged him not to leave him, that he's affraid to sleep alone, and to be alone. louis kissed his forehead and assured him he'll be back faster than he thinks, and he can sleep with Ernie and the girls.

freddie hugged his father before he left and he apologised for his behaviour. louis hugged him tight before leaving without saying any other word.

Freddie was the happiest baby ever, he would go with any stranger if they told him to come, wouldn't say no to anyone. he was just a cute little baby, he was loved by everyone around him, just like.. harry, louis thought. he grew up to be so polite, never made louis angry once. well his Jay told him that he has this strong bond with freddie, is because he gave birth to him. louis thinks that it might actually be it, they didn't separate for more than a week. he's happy with how freddie turned out, and he's proud to say that he's his boy.

It was his last night in london. someone kept calling him in the middle of the night. he groaned and tried to see whose calling it was lottie. his heart fell from it's place.

he put his phone on his ear, it was full of crying voices.

"Lou" says lottie with a crying voice, "she's gone". louis felt numb all over his body. "don't let freddie out. don't let anyone see him. keep him with one of your friends, please, please lotts" louis says trying to put his clothes in his bag with stained cheeks, he didn't think they'll lose her this fast. "okay, but please come fast we need you" she says. "I'm coming as fast as I can I'll meat you in the hospital", louis hangs up and goes to call an uber and he went back to doncaster.

It was all over the news.
"louis tomlinson's mum jay passed away today. we want the tomlinsons and deakins to stay strong we're all praying for you".

louis arrives to the hospital. there was a shit ton of paparazzi. he tried to avoid the cameras but he saw his sisters waiting for him near the door, they run to him and they start sobbing, he tried to stop himself from crying but he couldn't help it.

they went inside and said their goodbyes to their mother.

dan was the worst between all of them. he didn't cry one bit, he still didn't believe it. louis hugged him, "everythings gonna be okay dan". dan hugged back without saying anything, he had this blank face expression still.

liam and zayn arrived before they buried her, and they stayed with louis all the time.

they didn't sleep at all that night they stayed together and there was so manny people around them from louis' coworkers, friends,  celebrities to all his relatives. he knew who fake cried, and whose the ones who actually cried.

his face was really pale, he was sitting with his sisters on the big couch and ernie on his lap, they kept looking around, like they don't know where they are. they were at their house after they buried jay and people kept coming and coming and coming...

Harry in LA *they day after jay's death*

Harry threw his shoes at his manager.

"why would you do that you crazy fucker?!" his manager said. "you said you'd give me my phone back and you'll let me watch tv again this week, a whole week is enough you bitch" harry says with furrowed eyebrowed.

his manager sighs, "harry, I told you! please stop throwing things at paparazzi when ever they come near you, AND AT ME TOO!", "well I'll still do it if they play with my nerves! and you too! now give me my phone" harry says.