CHAPTER 19

Louis opens the door with a thud, still crying as hard. It was noon, so the whole family was up.
He ran upstairs to his room.

"Louis??!!!", Brianna shouts as she stands up.

They were shocked, so when the three boys entered with Louis' luggage, the family just stared at them.

"We don't know what happened, we were at a pup, he came crying, begging us to go home, didn't stop since. We tried to understand but he didn't want to talk", Niall says.

Freddie runs upstairs to louis' room, he tried to open the door but it was locked so he knocked.

"Baba?", Freddie calls. He can clearly hear him crying.

"Knock knock", Freddie grins. Louis tries to stop crying and hiccups, "wh..who's there?", "voodoo", "v..voodoo who?", "voodoo you think you are, asking me so many questions?".
Louis sobs louder than before, "even your sense of humor is similar to his".

Freddie's smile fades away.

"Can I hug you please?", Freddie whispers sadly, putting one hand on the door.

"Baba loves you Freddie, but I just want to be alone for a while", louis says crying.

A hand lands on Freddie's shoulder, when he turns around he sees Brianna smiling sadly at him.

They go downstairs.

Freddie sits on a single couch, hugging his legs to his chest and his head resting on them, looking at the black TV screen.

The girls just look at him with anger, but mostly sadness, that he had to see his father like that.

******************************************************************************

"You did not, right?!", Taylor gasps, her hand on her mouth.

"I said that in the heat of the moment. I didn't mean it, I swear", harry says his head in his hands.

"Harry he's the love of your life, you fucked up, you freaking idiot".

Harry stands up, "I think we have to leave".

They leave for one of their "dates" near the lake.

*****************************************************************************

Two weeks go by.

Louis still didn't get out of his room, still crying.

Freddie would sit in front of louis' room, without saying a word, just for him to feel that he's close to his father, he would sit there everyday for couple of hours until someone makes him leave.

Then, One morning after those two weeks, louis opens the door of his room.

He gasps when Freddie falls in front of his feet asleep.

"Baby why are you sleeping here", louis says with a worried look.

When Freddie sees Louis he hugs him, "missed you baba".

Louis was a mess, with his puffy reddish eyes, messy hair and pale face.

Louis hugs Freddie and sobs, "I'm a shitty father aren't I? I'm sorry you have to deal with a shitty person like me".

Freddie pulls away and shakes his head with a smile, "you are the best father in the world, I love you, will never stop being proud of you, I'm so damn lucky to be your son", louis smiles big at that, and wipes his tears, "no cursing you little baby".

Freddie laughs and rolls his eyes, "I'm not a little baby".

"Yes you are", louis grins.

"No I'm not"