CHAPTER 21

When louis wakes up in the morning, he rubs his eyes and sees Freddie sitting on a chair near the bed, trying to put his shoes on. his hair was still wet and was dripping on his new white t-shirt.

Louis stands up grabs the towel beside Freddie and starts drying Freddie's hair with it.

Freddie smiles at louis, "morning baba".

Louis smiles, "morning baby".

After he was done, he helps Freddie to loosen his shoe a little and put it on.

He then grasp his hand and leads him to the bed and sits him on it, and he kneels in front of him holding both of his hand. He starts caressing them with his thumps while holding them.

"Listen bubba. I want you to stop doing this"

Freddie was confused. "Doing What baba?".

"This Freddie. You waking up really early to get ready, baby why would you do that?"

Freddie looks at his lap. "I don't want to bother you"

Louis looks hurt that his little baby is saying this again.
"Look baby honestly you're not who would even tell you this, I told you millions of times that no you are 100% not bothering me-".

Freddie cuts louis off and looks at him in the eye, his own eyes were glassy، "when I was five when we had a meeting for parents, I didn't tell you because I knew you won't be able to come. Mums and dads kept staring at me for sitting alone in a corner. I then heard one of my classmates telling his parents that I don't have a mum and my dad is always busy and he never shows up, the parents looked at me and said, 'poor dad, he must be struggling raising this boy alone',"

Freddie looks down on his lap again and sniffles, "I don't want you to struggle with me. I wanted to count on myself to do everything since then, because I wanted to make your life easier".

Louis tears were falling, he leaves Freddie's hand and sits on the ground crossing his legs. "Oh my god, I gave my only baby the feeling that I don't want him".

Freddie sits in louis' lap and shakes his head, "no baba no that's not it I always felt loved in our family, I never felt the need for a mum because you were more than enough. I just know you a big artist and you need to more important things in life than to take care of me".

Louis wipes his tears looking at Freddie more serious, "Freddie you need to know that I don't find anything more important than my own child. How could you even think about that! Those parents should burn in hell, how could they say such a thing. You've been an angle since the day you were born, never a struggle. Raising You was so fun baby, I love you so much".

Freddie smiles and hugs louis tight, "sorry baba".

"I want you to sleep late, to make me go to your room to wake you up, to bug me about wanting to eat fast food every week, to take mason on dates".

Freddie gasps and hits louis' chest playfully, "baba don't say that".

Louis laughs and pinches his cheeks, "your so red munchin".

Freddie covers his face with embarrassment and whines, "baba".

"Sorry sorry", louis says laughing.

"Okay baby I'm going to take a shower and we'll go downstairs to have breakfast with the others", louis says standing up and heads to the bathroom.