CHAPTER 17

I still dream about this at night. He's so smol aww

********************************************

"Hey hazza.. why are you not answering? Is there new work you have to do? Why didn't you tell me? I've called all day yesterday, it's been two days, I miss you babe, where are you? Please tell me your okay. when you hear this please call I need to make sure you're okay please?".

Louis throws his phone back to the table in front of him, and puts his head on the table.

"Still not answering lou?", fizzy asks as she sits in front of louis.

"No. At this point I just want him to tell me he's alive", louis says his head still on the table.

Fizzy holds his hands so he looks at her, and he does.

"Look boo, I know your stressing because of all these stupid rumors, but like are you serious? Since when does a like mean he's dating her".

"Fiz he's never active on IG, that girl was right".

"Honestly boo, doyou hear yourself it's harry we're talking about. He knows better than to cheat on you".

Lottie comes in the kitchen with them and hugs him from behind, "Babe, if he cheats, we're going to run him over with a truck, fizzy's friend, Nathan, yeah you know him, his father owns a big truck, we'll do that so no need to stress about that love. We'll run him over and make it look like an accident".

Louis looks at her and laughs, and he hugs both of them.

"GROUP HUG", Ernie shouts and runs to hug them as well.

Then phoebe, daisy, Freddie and Doris come to join.

"Yeah babies group hug", louis says.

**********************************

A week goes by. louis still sends voice mails, and still no reply.

The whole family was watching tv.

Freddie and Louis taking the big couch.

"Still don't get why two people are taking a big couch that fits four people", Doris says grumpily.

Freddie looks at her from where his head is wresting on his father's lap, and playing with his curls, "uh.. cause we got here first?".

"We're really sorry baby tomorrow your taking it all to yourself.

Doris sends a kiss to louis, then glares at Freddie.

So Freddie sticks his tongue out at her.

"Louis, he's teasing me", Doris whines.

"Freddie", louis warns.

"What? didn't do anything" Freddie grins innocently at louis.

A crashing noise comes from upstairs, then footsteps running down the stairs is heard.

"What? is it like a tradition in our family to crash something whenever you come down running" Freddie says sarcastically.

"Shut up Freddie. Lottie the news. NOW", daisy says out of breath.

"Geez alright", Lottie says as she's changing the tv channel to the news.

When they see Harry's pictures with Taylor in a car.

fizzy stands up, Freddie gets up as fast as he can, Lottie gapes, phoebe and Doris had their hands on their mouths, Ernest was staring at the blank face louis had, feeling really bad.