CHAPTER 9

harry didn't go to the tomlinson's house all week. when he wanted freddie, he would call lottie or fizzy to bring him. louis just couldn't believe his efforts to stay away from him.

it was a mondy morning, louis just came back from taking freddie doris and ernie do school, nobody was home but him now.

he was about to go upstairs to his room, but he he sees harry hrough the window coming near the front door with a thing in his hands, he kept looking around like a thief about to break into a house.

louis opens the door fast. harry screams and fall on his ass looking at louis frightened.

"what are you doing?", louis asks with his hands on his hips and one of his eyebrows up. harry stands and coughs, "mum told me to bring you this cake", louis looks down at the cake.

harry was about to leave, but louis catches his wrist, "I'm sorry harry". harry doesn't move his hand. "you're just like them" harry says shaking his head.

"what do you expect harry?ha? I saw a girl on your lap! she was about to kiss you! and since then you've been with a different girl everyday!" louis leaves harry's wrist and just glares at him.

harry looks more than angry now, looks around, finds no one holds louis' wrist and drags him into the house. as soon as he closes the door he slams louis on it.

"stop mintioning that. I told you I wouldn't let her kiss me!" harry shouts. "how could that even be possible!! why was she on your lap in the first place! you're just unbelievable!" louis shouts higher. harry slams louis against the door again, "I didn't kiss her. I'm telling you I didn't! you had another girl pregnant straight after we broke up! how could you talk about kissing someone!". "you don't know what you're talking about", louis whispers looking at the floor.

harry holds louis' neck with one hand and the other on his hip and brings his body to louis'. "haven't you thought for a minute why am I doing all of this" harry whispers and louis looks up at him. "why am I aggressive all of a sudden, why I built this bad boy image, why I never stick to the same girl, why i never do relationships!. haven't you? not even once?".

louis' not gonna lie, he thinks about it all the time. but he doesn't answer harry he just looks into his eyes and stays quite. "I wanted your attention", louis freezes.

"I wanted to stay relevant, I wanted to stay on the news all the time, so you can see me. I never trusted anyone but my mum and sister after you left. I didn't want anyone! I hated paparazzi so fucking much, since they leaked pictures of someone else kissing a girl and they said it was me! everyone believed it. I'm not a slut I didn't fuck anyone after 4 years of our breakup, then after that day when we fought after we finished touring I was so angry, I thought about how you have a son now with someone else, even though you knew how bad I wanted a child with you, we talked about adopting a lot. that's why, when I saw the first girl who threw herself on me, I fucked her from how angry I was. I fucked her trying to foreget you, but I ended up thinking about you to make myself cum. I felt like shit that day. that bitch started rumors that I fucked half of her friends. girls started to throw them selves on me. even my fans thought the same, but I swear I haven't even touched anyone since".

harry was full on crying, louis was crying too by now. he hugged harry. "sorry, I'm sorry hazza. don't cry, please stop, I'm such a bitch I deserve to die I'm sorry". harry cried even more and hugged louis tightly, "don't die lou I want you to stay here with me, I don't want you away again. I want to stay near you". "I'm not going anywhere hazza. we're staying together" louis said still hugging harry with all his well being.

they were watching tv by noon. harry had his head in louis' lap, and louis was stroking harry's hair.

"do you want to eat anything hazza?" louis asks. "yeah but I don't want you to move", harry looks up at louis with a pout. louis laughs and stands up, but before he goes he kisses harry's cheek. harry blushes with a smile, and sits down with his hand on his cheek.

louis comes back with pizza. "how?" harry asks smiling. "we had them from yesterday, you need to try it. it's so good".

they eat and watch tv again. well louis at least is, harry is watching louis eat. for some reason his eyes are dilated, he's turned on from louis eating his pizza.

louis had some ketchup on the side of his mouth. "lou you have some ketchup on your mouth". louis looks at harry and smiles, he tries to remove it with his tongue, and harry is about to die. "good?". harry shakes his head no, louis was about to wipe it with his hand but harry catches it.

"if you don't like it, stop me and I'll stop immediately" harry says. louis didn't understand and was more than shocked when harry held his face with both hands and closed the gap between them. It was a quick peck, harry looked at louis' face and saw that he closed his eyes. so he holds him and sits him in his lap so louis can straddle him, louis had his legs around harry's hips and hands around his neck.

it started out slow but it got heated fast. louis kept fisting on harry's hair. harry had his hands now on louis' ass, he pinched the flesh and louis moaned. harry groweld and went down to bite on his neck.

"hazza no marks, they can see it" louis says giving more access for harry. "I don't care", as soon as harry finishes his sentence the door bell rings.

they both jump, scared. both looking flush as fuck.

"I'll go see who, umm just fix yourself" louis says blushing. harry nods cursing whoever is ringing the door bell.

louis fixes his hair before opening the door. he was surprised when he saw gemma with the 3 little kids, friddie, Ernie and doris.

"oh my god! I didn't realise it was time to pick them up" louis says. "it's alright, freddie called me and I just picked them up", gemma looks at him with a weird look. "what were you doing?". "uh I..I was a..asleep, yeah I was asleep" louis says with a red face.

"was harry asleep too?" freddie says looking at harry, who was comming towards them. "yeas buddy we both were sleeping after we watched tv" harry grins at freddie.

gemma looked at both of them with a smug look. "come on sleepy boy mum was looking for you".

before harry left he looked at louis and they hugged awkwardly, "bye lou, see you later", "bye hazza".

both of them looked like teenagers who just had their first kiss.

louis closed the door, turns around and sees freddie behind him, with the same look gemma gave them a minute ago. "oh my god you scared me, what??", "nothing nothing, can't I smile at my daddy for no reason", "aah yeas you can, go take a shower I'm going to make lunch".

freddie goes up the stares giggeling.

louis was extra giggly and happy that day. everyone noticed specially freddie who was as happy as his father because he knows something happened between his daddies.

***************************************

hope you enjoyed :)

with all love J xx