chapter 14

In the next morning louis wakes up before harry, so he just stares at him with the fondest look on his face.

"you can touch you know", harry says, his eyes closed, in his morning voice which makes louis' heart beat faster.

"I know but that would've woke you up, you look beautiful when you're sleeping", louis replies smiling. harry smiles back and holds his face with both hands and starts kissing him softly then couple of minutes later he pulls away, "you need to say hi to freddie, I'm sure you miss each other".

"wanna come?, we're making a big breakfast and since annie is not here it wouldn't feel good to be alone", louis stands up.

"who said I'm leaving your ass babe?, you're stuck now", harry says following louis to the bathroom. "well, I will for sure be glad love" louis replies cheekily.

they end up playing Rock Paper Scissors and the winner gets to be sucked in the bathroom while showering cause they have no time to return the favor. harry ends up winning.

Before they open the front door of the Tomlinson's household harry looks at louis' grumpy face.
"What lou? I won fair and square, no need to be pissy about it still" harry says grinning, "I'm not" louis replies clearly grumpy.

harry rolls his eyes, "okay I'll let you do whatever you want me to do for a whole day if you get the grumpiness off your face."

louis immediately lights up, "grumpy? Me? Noooo I'm fine", opens the door and shouts for Freddie to come downstairs because his father's here.

Freddie comes down running and screaming.

"Oh my god you boys don't know how to live without me", louis says burying his face in Freddie's curls.

Freddie hugs him tightly then he pulls away and looks at louis grinning, "baba me and harry did so many fun things he let me stay late and we watched a lot of movies and we ate pizza at night-".

"Wait, waittt", louis looks at harry like he can't believe it, "first of all why would you let Freddie stay up late and feed him pizza, I think you want me to kill you", Harry started laughing immediately, then louis looks back at Freddie, "and 'baba'? Since when? you call me daddy since the day you started talking".

"Baba suits you, you're not daddy material you're softer more like baba or dada, baba is okay dada is for four year olds so I'll stick to baba", Freddie kisses Louis' cheek and storms upstairs.

Louis closes his eyes with frustration, and tries to breath evenly then opens his eyes and slowly turns around to look at harry.

He had his arms behind his back looking at the ceiling like it's something really interesting.

"Why is my son saying that now after he spent one night with you?" Louis says trying to be calm.
Harry looks at louis like he didn't listen. Louis steps closer gritting his teeth.

Harry steps a few steps backwards with his hands up for protecting himself, "okay okay lou calm down yeah? It's just like, you called me daddy and Freddie kept telling me that you did buy him lots of things so he kept saying 'daddy this daddy that' so I suggested that. didn't think he would memorize it word for word, he's a weird kid and we already established that. but like seriously lou we know whose the daddy between us", everything was okay until Harry said that last sentence.

That's how they ended up screaming, one with fright and the other with anger.

"FREDDIE! FREDDIE HELP YOUR BABA IS GONNA KILL ME, FIZZ LOTTS PHOEBS DAIS HELP ME THE FUCK OUT HE'S GONNA MURDER ME", harry screams running around the living room with the most frightened facial expression.