CHAPTER 3

A/N

ok i want to give you their ages i changed them obv :)

Louis 29

Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn 28

Lottie 24

Fizzy 20

Phoebe and Daisy 17

Ernest and Doris 12

and finally we have Freddie 10

******************************

louis came barging in his sisters' room with a trumpet.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! FUCK OFF LOUIS GOD. WE WANT TO SLEEP!" Lottie shouted. louis came closer and hit her forehead, " wake up you'll be late for your jobs Uni and school you idiots" louis shouted loudly. he takes their blankets, but still no one moved.

phoebe tried pulling some t-shirt from the ground to cover herself up but louis took it. "are you serious right now wake up" louis whines. "go wake your son up, why us first?" daisy says while her eyes are closed still sleeping.

"well he's awake and he already had breakfast with mum and dan before they went to work, I wish you were like him he's been awake since 6am" louis says putting his hands on his hips.

fizzy sits up, glares at louis with droppy eyes while her hair is sticking up in the weirdest way, " it would be fun they said, we'll have fun they said, i hate me for screaming my ass off when I knew the news i just should've known" she gets up and goes to the bathroom stomping.

"what does that even mean?" louis looks at the door. "she means the day we knew you were coming back to live with us, well I mean she's not wrong", Doris says before going down stares giggling.

"I hate all of you" louis laughs and goes down stares, "same believe us" the girls say back laughing at his reaction and they started getting ready.

Louis sees freddie sitting on the couch, so he goes to sit beside him, freddie looks at his dad looking tired so he hugs him side ways and giggles "The girls are making you tired, aren't they daddy?","yes, but I love them just as much as I love you" louis grins at freddie, "we love you more daddy" freddie kisses louis' cheek and stands up "I'll be right back, don't move" louis grins and nods.

after couple of minutes freddie came in with a sandwitch on a plate and a glass of orange juice. " what is this baby?" louis smiles at his son. " you've lost some weight and I hate it, cause you lose weight only when you're stressed. and it means I'm not taking a good care of you" louis looks at freddie looking at his hands while playing with his fingers.

he couldn't help but fond at his cuteness so he hugs him tightly and screams with a big grin on his face, "awww baby I'm okay, I'm writing this new song and it's kinds stressing cause I need to finish it soon. I love you I love you I love you". louis starts kissing freddies face, and freddie's giggles were loud asking his daddy to stop.

lottie came downstares, and she had the biggest smile on her face beacuse of the scene in front of her. "Lou".

louis stops kissing freddie and hugs him tightly to his chest and grins " hi lotts are you guys ready?", "yep. I'm gonna take fizzy to Uni then the twins to their school and I'll go to my job after that. are you sure you want to take freddie and doris". "yeah, yeah. I'll take dan's jeep so no one can recognise me".

"ok love, then we're going now, see you later" lottie says and takes the 3 girls with her. "doris come on we need to go" louis says grabbing the keys from the table.

freddie holds his father's hand and they smile at each other.

"I'm coming lou" doris says running down the stares, they get into the car and they head to school.

"daddy where's Ernie?" freddie say looking outside of the window. "he slept at his friend's house yesterday, you know him your classmate alex" louis says still looking at the road. 

"Lou do you know that there's girls confessing their love to freddie already? god they're so stupid, I can't with them" doris says, louis starts laughing, "for real? oh my god! my boy is killing it already. get in freddo!".

freddie looks at louis with disgusted look on his face, "daddy they're so gross it started from the second week of school". louis laughs even more, doris laughs too. "freddie love, I'm not trying to say anything, but I mean, you have the looks and you're really smart. girls everywhere you go talk about how cute your dimples are" doris says, "but why would you say you love someone when you only just met them. Isn't love bigger than just saying I love you?" freddie says looking at her.

Louis almost broke his neck from how fast he looked at freddie, and looked back to the road again. his heart started beating fast. he dropped the two kids and before freddie got out of the door he kissed louis' cheeks.

louis didn't move the car yet. he grabbed the wheel until his knuckles were white.

He remembers when harry said that phrase. it's when the girls kept confessing their love to him after they went to the X Factor and he told louis the exact same thing, "Isn't love bigger than just saying I love you?".

louis sighs. freddie looked like an exact copy of young harry. dimples, bright green eye, curly brown hair, milky skin and he's so tall for his age. If his family and friends didn't know, they'll say that he's not his child. Jay once told him that it's believed, if you loved your man your child will resemble him a lot. and well.. louis must loved harry's guts because freddie doesn't only resemble him on the outside, he says things harry says or said to louis in the past, and there is a lot of habits of freddie's that reminds him of harry. it creeps louis out sometimes.

***

Freddie and Doris give each other a high five before going in the class. nobody knows that Ernie and Doris are his father's brother and sister. nobody knows that he's louis' son even. only the principal knows, that's why he didn't register louis as his father. he had his name, middle name, and last name.

Freddie Harry Tomlinson.

yeah louis had to name him Harry, he's just a mini Harry, sometimes his family calls him H as a nickname.

In school Ernie and Doris are his friends. he loves them so much, they grew up together and did everything together. so naturally they're so close.

Freddie sits in the first raw beside a little boy with with big blue eyes and silky smooth brown hair, the boy looks at him shocked. "F..Freddie d..don't s.s.sit here p..please" the boy says trying not to look at freddie. "oh, sorry! is this someone else's seat?" Freddie says. the boy shakes his head no.

Freddie tilts his head to the side. "why? do you hate me?" the boy almost screams "NO! I..I don't w..want p..people to t..talk b..bad about y..you" the boy looks at his fingers with a big blush on his face. Freddie grins and holds the boys hand "well you don't need to worry about that because I don't care. hmm since you know my name, whats yours?" Freddie asks.

"M..Mason" he replies, "Mason if you don't mind I'd like to be your friend, do you mind?" Freddie looks at Mason. Mason gives Freddie his brightest smile and says yes.

and that's how Freddie had his own bestfriend and they were inseparable ever since.

*********************

that's it for this chapter, i have so many plans for this story I hope I stick to them and it comes out as I want it to be

hope you enjoyed :)

with all love J xx