CHAPTER 27

"So you're invited to go to a fancy party in London?", Lottie asks.

"Yeah, it's related to Harry's job. He's gonna sing there too".

"That's really great lou", phoebe said.

"Yeah I'm excited for him".

"Do you know what you're gonna wear?" Fizzy asks.

"Err a black suit, It's formal".

"Oh great then have fun lovely".

"Thanks girls". Louis smiles.

"you're gonna stay the night?", Lottie wonders.

"Yes I believe"

"Is freddie gonna stay with us?", says daisy.

"Jasmine insisted that she wanted Freddie to stay with them, mason had been crying for a week".

The girls giggle. They've been teasing Freddie so much lately about mason.

———

They were in front of a big ass house linking hands.

"Well.. here goes nothing", Harry said smiling at louis.

"You're going to be amazing love", louis said picking his lips.

They enter the house it was full of many important people.

Louis leaves harry with people in his work field. His eyes land on Taylor Swift.

When she sees him she runs and she hugs him. "Ugh god thank god you came I had my doubts I'm bored lou they're all boring".

Yeah, louis and Taylor grew closer by the way.

Louis giggles, "hey tay, I know it's kind of weird".

They sit on a couch and start telling each other stories and they giggle and laugh the whole time.

They both stop suddenly. They had their eyes on harry.

He was talking to a girl and she was all over him, her boobs about to fall off of her dress. Her ass almost out from how short the dress was.

"Louis if you don't do something right now I'm gonna choke you to death" Taylor says glaring at the scene.

"What should I do?", louis sighs still looking.

"Oh I don't know, maybe try taking YOUR MAN BACK!".

"Alright alright no need to be pissy about it".

So louis takes a deep breath, stands up and heads to harry and this girl.

He holds Harry's hand with one hand a smile on his face and holds Harry's face with his other hand and kisses him a fast and a sloppy kiss.

"Hey baby", harry says grinning.

"Hey", louis grins back at him.

"This is Jenna she worked with me on a movie before".

Louis smiles the fakest smile ever. "Hi Jenna I'm louis Harry's boyfriend".
She smiles just as fake, "hi louis".

A man stands with a mic in his hand, "hello everyone hope you're enjoying the party. we're going to have harry styles sing a special song tonight".

Everyone starts clapping as harry stands in front of them smiling big, "I loved this song since I was a little boy, it means a lot to me. I grew and knew what it meant and I just want to sing it to you all to know why is it so special and close to my heart". Everyone claps again. When louis recognized the beat his heart almost stopped.