CHAPTER 2

*six years later*

it's been six long ass years.

all of them left modest. they work on their own now. all of them still think it was the best decision they've ever done, they can be their selves now.

louis still lives with his mum dan and sisters in Doncaster. freddie is 10, and life is treating them well.

louis is now one of the biggest and well known song writers in the industry, it's easier for him to stay with freddie that way, and he always liked expressing himself through songs.

he wrote songs for big names, but to him it always was more fun when he wrote for his bestfriends, liam, niall and zayn.

he wrote so many sad songs talking about missing someone, the media would always question him but he'll play dumb and say it's just thoughts.

he never stops talking about how he loves freddie and his family, he talks about how he's genuinely proud of his little baby and he's now a little man even though he's 10 he's so smart and he proved that by skipping two classes already, which took everyone by surprise.

but louis for some reason never shows freddie. he's never been infront of cameras, just their closest friends and family know what he looks like.

fans and even people who knows his name are dying to know what he looks like. when they ask him why, he said he wanted him to live his life freely, and if he chose later the path of fame, then he's free to do what ever he wants.

He said on multiple occasions that he would like to go back on stage to sing again, but he still didn't have his chance yet.

Zayn, Liam and Niall became well known solo artists, breaking records everytime they release an album or a single.

they have this one rule, "never release anything together at the same time", they hate how the media plays with facts, so they wanted to stay away from being compared to each other, cause their music can't be more different than how it already is.

Harry..

well harry's a really big solo artist these days. but he changed a lot, he used to be the cutie and the handsome one in one direction.

now? he's more known as the bad ass believe it or not, he's known for never sticking around the same girl ever, never does relationships, and when asked about love he laughs and says " there's no such a thing". his hair is long again to show that he doesn't care for shit.

He has a bad reputation even. once he got arrested for punching a paparazzi in the face, which resulted in breaking his nose, harry defended himself saying he got on his nerves and followed him for a solid three hours and was released at the same day.

Louis knows he's the reason for all of this, but he can't do anything.

they haven't seen each other once in the past six years. not even in award shows.

louis never shows up. he didn't go to public events, scared he would see harry, scared of looking in his green eyes without feeling sad and hurt.

*************************

this was just a filler to start the actual story

hope you enjoyed it :)

with all love J xx