CHAPTER 12

Louis was calling harry all morning, but he wasn't answering. so he was worried.

he was about to call annie but the door bell rings.

"I'll open it", ernie shouts. after that he screams loudly everyone runs to him. they all gasp, they were shocked.

louis was upstairs, so he was running down the stairs.

"ernie what happe-", when he arrived to the door, he was as shocked, he puts his hand on his mouth and starts moving forward.

"harry your hair, when did you cut it?", louis says touching it.

harry scratches the back of his neck shyly, "yesterday, at night

harry scratches the back of his neck shyly, "yesterday, at night. don't you like it?". louis' face turns red, "no I love it, but why?", "didn't you say you want the old harry back? well this is the first step".

now both of them are red faced looking at the ground with a shy smile on their face.

the girls start coughing.

"oh sorry, hi girls and ernie" harry says laughing. they all hug him and tell him how good looking he looks with this hair cut.

"where's freddie?" harry asks. "still asleep, he slept a bit late yesterday". "I want to go to wake him up".

harry runs to louis' room and sees him sleeping on the bed. he plays with his hair, "baby wake up. freddie love hey come on we're going to do so many things today I have a surprise for you" he whispers, when freddie opens his eyes and looked at harry, it took him about two minutes to figure out that this is harry.

"you look so good harry" freddie smiles a huge smile. "you think?", "yeah!! did daddy see you like this?", harry nods grinning, "what did he say? was he shy? did he like it?", "he told me he loved it, and yeah he was shy, well both of us were shy" harry gets red again.

freddie hugs him. "but hey wait, what's my surprise?", "guess who's going to the beach today?", freddie opens his mouth as wide as it can get.

"no way! are you serious?! are we really going to the beach?? like with my aunts and grandma and daddy?", "yep". freddie jumps on the bed screaming 'I love yous' to harry, and harry was laughing at him.

they start getting ready, annie told them she'll make them food and gemma and michal will bring snacks.

freddie and louis go with harry in his sport car, gemma and michal took ernie and doris, and lottie took fizzy phoebe and daisy with her.

they arrived to their spot. fans kept coming to harry every once in a while, but when they kept coming, gemma went back to her car and came back with a sign that says 'WE WANT PRIVACY PLEASE, IT'S OUR FAMILY TIME".

everyone laughed at her. "what? you got to do what you got to do" gemma says.

"okay, what about we go to jump into the water?", harry says and everyone screams yes.