Oh a Ferriswheel

(A/N. Plus an unfinished writing. I wrote this during class and this is all I got done. So uh yeah. Here)

N sat outside on a bench, staring up at the giant brick building just across the street from him. It was nearly three p.m., so the people inside would pour out soon.

Finally, after what felt like forever, a bell rang and dozens of people burst through the doors, ready to go home. N squirmed in his seat he was so excited. It had been hours since he'd seen her- which he wasn't used to. He'd been waiting here all day for her!

He scanned the crowd for her, but he couldn't see her. They all looked the same- wearing the same dull green uniforms.

Finally he saw her. She was talking with two other girls, of which N had never seen before. He watched as she broke away from the two girls and walked across the street in his direction.

Before she could make it all the way to N, he got up and tackled her in a hug.

"Hilda!" He chirped, picking her up, "I missed you!"

Hilda wrapped her legs around N and returned his hug, "I missed you too!"

N gently put Hilda back on her feet, "Why do you have to be gone so long? I miss you so much when you are away!"

Hilda sighed, "It's school, N. I'm not necessarily happy to be back, either, but I have to go. I was originally only supposed to be gone long enough for my journey, but..." she pat N's chest, "It didn't really work out that way."

N intertwined his fingers with Hilda's.