chapter 2

ESSENCE P.O.V.

   Im in 7th period math last period of the day. I hate math so much but i'm good at it.

  There is ten mins left in this damn class. Then I can get the hell out of this hell hole and go chill with my girls.

    The bell finally rung I grabbed my shit and started to walk out of class when tony grabbed my arm.

Tony was a Tall ass dark skinned boy with some long ass dreads he was fine as hell with a couple tattoos and had his eye brow and lip (snake bites) pierced.

He was cute but not my type he was kinda a softie and I like a nigga thats in control cause I gotta smart mouth.

I want somebody thats gone control it and not get mad like a lil bitch. But I stopped and talked to him anyway I gave him my number told him to text me I guess we can be friends.

  I got out side to the parking lot Faith and Danielle was already waiting on me.

  I guess they seen Tony pull me aside cause they asses was asking a million and one question.

   I simply told them he fine but he isn't my type.

  *****

We pull up to the Colonial mall we hopped out the car walking into the mall finna go get our new jordan's they just released.

We dont have to wait in line we order them ahead of time. So we walked past everyone in line and got our stuff.

As we walking back there are two twin girls bout 15 or 16 talking shit bout us not having to waitin line.

  The lil bitch started getting loud and so did I. She Stepped up and was like

  "Bitch my name is Diamond and i'll have ya ass murdered my brother is the biggest D boy on the Steets of cali" she said. I bursted into laughter

"BITCH YOU MUST NOT KNOW IM BIG J'S DAUGHTER THE FUCK. YOU MUST NOT KNOW I CAN HAVE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MURDERD BITCH" I said and with that I walked away laughing while she had the SHITTYEST LOOK ON HER FACE EVER.

My girls and I walked into a couple stores and bought some clothes to go with our jays.

     Then we walked 7 the food court we walked passed a group of dope boys now that shit is my type.

  I love dope boys they my type they are such turn on's.

   My type is Dudes with Tattoos, dreads, piercing, and you can't be no soft ass nigga. I need somebody that will handle me put my ass in my place

   One of the dudes came to the table we were sitting at and asked for Danielle number they talked for a lil and then she decided to give it too him his name was mike.     

   I gotta admit ol boy was fine as hell he was about 6'5 skinny with tattoos and a couple piercings lawd yes but he lowkey looked like me I kinda sorta got offended.

   I turn to Danielle she was cheesing hard as hell.

"aww my Danielle has a crush you better get it gurl." I said bringing out my ghetto side with a lil bit of ratchet in my voice.

"Yall ready too goo?" I asked

"yeah" they both said in unison.

Danielle P.O.V.

HEY y'all i'm Danielle i'm a cool ass female, I'm also 17 but i'm the baby out the group Faith and Essence are older then me.

  But im like 5'5 fair skinned with hella tats and piercings i'm thick with deep ass dimples my birthday is june 26.