chapter 13

ESSENCE P.O.V

"YOUR DAD HAS BEEN SHOT"

Thats all I heard before my body went numb my phone dropped out my hand and I couldn't even move. I wanted to run for the door soon as I heard what he said but my body was stuck. After what felt like forever I could finally move and I ran for my keys then out the door to my car as fast as I could hopping in and speeding towards the hospital. My eyes were filled with tears and everything but I didnt really care I needed to get my dad.

I got to the hospital in about 10 mins when it usually take me 20 mins. I found a parking spot parked and ran up it to the hospital.

"Were Is Jordan Hudson" I asked the lady at the front desk.

She looked up at me and started to talk back on the phone. I was starting to get angry all over again.

"YO BITCH" I SAID SCREAMING

"Dont you see me on the phone" she asked rolling her eyes.

I was about 2.5 seconds from grabbing this bitch from behing the desk and beating her ass right here.

"YES I SEE YOU ON THE FUCKING PHONE AND HONESTLY I DONT GIVE NOT ONE OR TWO FUCKS ABOUT THAT ITS NOT THE TIME TO BE BULLSHITTING I NEED TO FIND MY FUCKING DAD AND YOUR DUMB ASS WANNA SET HERE AND TALK ON THE DAMN PHONE YOU ARE HERE TO FUCKING WORK. I AM REALLY CLOSE TO BEATING YOUR ASS LAD-"All I said before I got cut off (GTO)

"CALM DOWN BABY HE'S IN SURGERY" SHAKEY SAID PULLING ME TO HIM

I guess he heard me screaming at that lady. I cryed into his chest even harder.

"Why him why my dad" I asked lifting my head from shakey's chest.

"Baby I all I can say it is he did a bad dealing with the wrong people" Shakey said rubbing my back.

"Baby what if god take him from me Shakey that man is my life" I said boo hoo crying onto his chest.

"Girl dont even think like that ya pops is strong and you know as well as I know that man aint leaving here without telling his little girl a goodbye stop thinking like that and be positive" he said.

I couldn't form any words all I could soo is nodd. Just then the Doctor walk into the waiting room wea all of his workers was.

"Family of Mr.Hudson" The doctor asked as we all stood up.

"I walked up to the doctor is he ok" I asked tears rolling down my face.

"May I asked who are you to him" the doctor asked

"Im his dau-daughter Essence" I Said stuttering.

"Their is some good and bad new" the doctor said.

My heard spead up a million miles per hour I just nodded

"Mr.Hudson was shot 6 times twice in the head twice in the shoulder once in the stomach once in the leg. The good news is that removing all the bullet was a success but the bad news is that he slipped onto a coma. Im sorry" The doctor said.

I started to brawl I couldn't take this shit.

"When can I see him" I asked the doctor sniffing

"Now if you want to" he said

I nodded

"He's in the second room to the left" the doctor said

I nodded and started to walk through the double doors but somebody grabbed my arm I looked back it was shakey.

"You want me to come with you or you can manage on ya own babygirl" he asked me

"Ill manage in my own baby" I kissed him and walked back to the room