Chapter 15

(I See That im getting Reads But No Votes Wussup With that? Show Some Love And Vote. ) A/N BIG J IN THE MM

      Essence p.o.v

I woke up with a major ass headache and I don't even remember when even happened lastnight.  I look to the Right side of the bed and Shakey wasn't there. I looked on my night stand and there was a cup of water and a Advil im sure he left it knowing I would wake up with a headach.
I took the pill and grabbed my phone to check the time its almost four in the afternoon. After sittin in the bed for about ten minutes I got the strength to drag myself to the bathroom.
I slung my legs to the side of my bed and stood up took a few steps and lost control of my legs I fall right on my damn face causing a big thud sound.
Im guessing Shakey was downstairs and heard it cause he came up stairs.

"What the hell was That" he asked befor noticing I was on the ground.

He looked at me shook his head laughing and helping me.

"That's not funny man that hurted" I said pouting and crossing my arms

"Im sorry but how the hell you end up on the ground" he asked still chuckling.

"Well I gotta out of bed and took a few steps and fell like a deep fresh out the womb"I said chucking.

He tryed to kiss me I moved away he gave me a wired look..

"No I got morning breath"I said getting up only to get pulled back toward him.

"So I want a damn kiss and you aint goin no wea till I get one" he said.

I gave him a peck and he let me go I headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine took a shower got out with the towel rapped around me then I went to the closet I got a white tank top , gray sweats, black socks, and put ny wet hair in a bun.

After I was finish I headed downstairs to were shakey was watching Bad Girls Club Marathon.
  I layed down on him put my head in his lap and watched him until he noticed me.

"Watchuu want guhh"he asked.

"Im hungry baby"I said still looking up at him

" I knew you would be when you woke up I made some mac & cheese , fried chicken in the microwave.

"You know damn well ya ass cant even cook"she said

"Guhh whatever I know how to cook I don't like spending my money on  damn fast food a home cooked meal taste way better you never asked I never told "he said

"Yeah we'll see if you can actually cook" I mumbled.

I got up and walked to the kitchen I grabbed my food it was still hot had to be fresh I ate it. I give it to shakey he can throw down in the kitchen.  This nigga can really cook but don't tast better then mine.

      SHAKEY P.O.V

While Essence was sleeping I went out and checked all my traps so I could at least spend the rest of the day with her.
I got back and she still wasnt up I was getting ready to cook and I heard something fall in her room I walk in there and her ass done fell on the floor.
I swear that shit was to damn funny. I helped her up and she went to so her hygiene routine I went back down stared to cook.

I bet yall didn't kno a nigga can throw down in the kitchen as long as my momma name is Rose ill always know how to cook. I cooked she ate we chilled for the rest of tha day. I love being round this lil retarted ass girl she funny as hell.
She the only female that I can be around and not think about fucking. (Besides family cause some of yall think like that).
I can be round this girl and be myself with no worries. She dont like me to spend my money on her cause she had her own.

This girl is even more beautiful when she have on a tank and sweats, hair in a messy bun and no makeup.

For the rest of the night we talked, watched movies, and played games on the xbox 360. Right now she got me in here playing Michael Jackson experience and im whooping her ass in this game and its my first time playing this.
She was in here talking mad shit about how she gone beat my ass in this game..

This past month with her has been amazing.  I really like this this girl her attitude her her personality is like were the same people.. we are alike in so many damn ways

"Bae im tired" Essence  said sittin on the couch in the game room.

"You only tired cause I been whooping you in these games"I said .

"Only cause you got Lucky" she said

I looked at my time on the phone it was almost one damn were did the time go. We was walking out the game room and heard something fall in the living room. I left my gun upstairs I tured around and see Essence crawling over to a hidden door in the wall that had four guns in there.
Damn big J make show the house has armed.  She handed me two guns and she kept two.
We walked out the game room to the living room there was this big ass nigga standing in the middle of the livinig room.
I couldn't see cause it was dark all I seen was the shaddow. He turned around and drew his gun now we both got out guns pointed at eatchother.

"Essence turn on the lights "I told her

She did as I said and when she sid there was a nigga who looked just like Big J im guessing its his twin.
I put my gun down and so did he..

"unc chuck what you doing here" Essence asked him

"I can by to see how you were doin you musta forgot I still have the keys" he said shwing her his keys

"Yeah I did"She said

"But who this lil nigga" he asked referring to me

"Its my boyfriend smShakey unc"She said

"Ohh okaii well good to meet ya lil nigga im Chucky"he said

"Same here im Carter"I said

Chucky stayed over for a hour we talked laughed. He left and me and Essence headed to bed. 
I was getting ready to head upstairs up to her room she called my name.

"Girl what the hell you want im tired" I asked her

"Im tired can you carry me up the stairs" she asked

"Hell nahh ya lazy ass betta do as im doing use ya two feet and walk up these stairs you wouldn't carry me if I was tired"  I said to her

"Yes huh "she said.

I gave in and carried her up to the room though her ass on the bed.
Took off my shirt  leaving on my gym shorts turned of the lights and layed down. Essences layed on my chest and at least It was just a day with the two of us I thought to myself as we drifed off to sleep.

(Sory yeas I know this chapter was boring but next chapter gont be turnt up yash!)

I will be up sometimes this week maybe later today!