CHAPTER 27

~HEY YOU GUYES I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE  SO THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A EXTRA LONG CHAPTER ENJOY~

~SHAKEY P.O.V~

That night me and Essence had was amazing her pussy game is hella right, But do I love her? 

Man I don't know and I don't think I do I mean I got feeling for her but as far as that love shit Nah.

I told her I loved her because I was caught in the moment and i'm hoping she was caught up in the moment as well.

Pussy makes you do / say some crazy things. But what if she really loves me and she wasnt in the moment like I was?

I dont Love her and I dont Know how to love anymore. Its what ever man Im not finna keep dreading the situation.

Today is the day we start making moves and catch this fuck nigga,

I got up took and Shower and yall know Essence joined me. We had us an early morning session this girl is a freak. When I say her wam stays wet , she tight, and her head game is outragous. She's faithful ass hell too brah what more can a nigga ask for really.

But can I love this girl? nah man I aint ready for all that yet but prolly somewhere down the line I will.

But anyways we hopped out the shower and got dressed I put on my Chacigo Bulls shirt, Black Levis straighted legged jeans, Red, black, and white Retro Jordans, and put on a couple chains. I was fresh as hell.

It was about twelve in the afternoon so we know everyone was up and I was still in this girl room.

I had to sneak out cause if big J found out I slept ot fucked his child he will kill the fuck out of me cut my ball of I aint exaduration or im dead ass serious.

I opened her door peaked down the hallway and Big J was walking out the room im suppose to be stayin in and he walked down the sairs.

I waited like two minutes and made a run for it, I ran down staires to the door and locked it behind me.

I stayed out side for a few minutes so I can catch my breath when I caught my breath I started to knock and ring the door bell. Big J opened the door perfect.

"why you knocking pon de door" Big  J said in his thick accent

"I forgot my keys in the house " I said as I passed by him walking into the house.

"Mi been been looking fah you" he said

"why wussup boss" I asked

"Well you know India and mi been seeing eachother fah a while now and now shi here and I dont know how Essence is gonna react to another woman in my life" He said 

I sighed

"You never told Essence about her have you"I asked and he nodded 

awe man he done fucked up big time.

"You know how Essence is she got a big ass mouth and not scared to tell you how she feels about nothing and she is gonna be hella pissed at you for you not telling her or warning her that you seeing someone else just make sure India knows her place as your girfriend and she dont come at Essence wrong just let Essence warm up to her first" I said He sighed and nodded

"Thank yuh young blood yuh right" he said and patted my back and walked back to where he was

Speaking on Essesnce her she comes walking down the staires she had on a white croptop that shows her belly percing with some blue skinny jeans, and  some white canvas shoes.