Chapter 14

ESSENCE P.O.V

Its been a month and my dad is still in the coma. Im still preparing for the worst and praying for the best because they said there is no brain activitie they want me to pull the plug on him but I refuse to do that its like im killing my own father.

Im not pulling the plug and I know its not his time to go. Im not finna kill him so they can just forget all about that bullshit.

Shakeys & I's relationship is going just fine. He is helping me through everything. Shakey and I have been staying at my house since its closer to the hospital and school.

I visit my dad everyday before and after school Faith & Danielle be up here also. I just wish he would wake up I miss him so much. This man is my everything I cant live on this earth without him.

"Daddy can you please wake up I miss you soo much" I said holding his hand but there was no resonse. I sighed tears rolling down my face.

"Now what I tell you bout all that crying he is gonna be fine" someone said

My head snapped up I know that voice from anywhere thats  My uncle Chucky.
Oh yeah did I forget to tell yall my dad has a twin brother? It slipped my mind.

"I know uncle Chuck (a nickname I gave him when I was younger) but I miss him so much" I said getting up hugging him crying into his chest.

"I know you do babygirl but you and I both know he'll wake up when he's ready I miss my brother too" unk chuck said to me.

I just nodded and hugged him tighter he hugged me back. I pulled away he kissed on my forehead.

"Babygirl its Saturday go do something and get out this rusty ass hospital ill be here with him and any changes ill be sure to let you know" he Said to me holding my arms.

"But I--"

"But nothing go have some fun and stop worring bout this old man he'll be fine" he said

" Ok unk but make sure if its any changes call me" I said to him

"Girl if you dont take yo ol rusty worring ass on my foot iss finna be so far up yo ass I got my brother " I said

I held my hand up in a surrendering position laughing at him.

"Ok ok unk gosh imma go" I said walking out the room.

"I LOVE YOU" HE YELLED

"I LOVE YOU TOO UGLY" I YELLED BACK.

"WELL I LOOK JUST LIKE YA UGLY ASS DADDY YOU MUSTA FORGOT THATS MY TWIN" HE SAID LAUGHING

"WELL BOTH OF YALL UGLY"I SAID LAUGHING...

Man I love my uncle to death he can lightin up any mood. When my mom died I didn't come out my room for weeks he the only one who got me to come out and eat and even talk to anyone but thats a different story for a different time.

I got on the elevator and road down to the lobby. Once I got to the lobby I seen shakey walking in I just ran over to him and jumped on him and kissed on him.

"Woah woah you iight baby" he said chuckling as I kissed him

"Yes baby im fine I just missed you haven't seen nor talked to you in hours" I said with my legs still rapped round his waist.

"Taha I missed you to lady but were you was bout to go"

"To the house cause my daddy brother made me get out the room when he seen me crying and he told me to take a break and go have fun I didn't want to at first but I needed it and I want to spend time with my baby" I said as I kissed him on the lips and unwrapped my legs round his waist and jumped down.