CHAPTER 24

MIke P.O.V

Well soon as my dad dismissed us Dontrail and I headed over to our grandmother house that's the only close family that we have left. We pulled up to my grandma house and notice it's alot of poliece and amberlance and caution tape we hopped out the car before I could even park it. we ran up to the house they woulden't let us through, All we could see was blood and on the walls and someone geting carried out in a bodybag. As soon as I seen that I dropped down to my knees crying and praying it wasn't my granny. She is the only one my brother has left besides my sister and dad. I havent seen my momma in years so she dont rally count my grandma is my one and only mother.

"can you tell me whats going on here" I asked the officer

" It seems as if an robbey went wrong and two people were killed" the office

"Can you please just tell me if the house owner is the one of the people that got killed"I asked the officer 

"Ms.Maya" the officer asked I nodded my head.

"No she was not she did the killing the lady has heart but shes is getting checked on by the parametics" the officer said chuckling pointing toward the parametics were we seen my granny yelling at the people. We ran over to her laughing cause she a true OG.

"grandma why the hell you over here raising hell" i said trying to cover up the fact that I was crying cause she will clown me.

"Cause these bitches all in my house and on top of all that they over here tounching on me and shit" she said causing my brother and I laugh.

"Dont act like eerything funny I seen yo ass over there boo hoo crying pussy" she said laughing at me. see this the shit im talking about, 

'' Damn granny shut up and we gotta go we got to get yo old ass to the safe-house with the rest of the people.

"awe hell nahh you aint finna put me in a house full of people I dont know my old ass is fine were im at," she said

"yo ass cant even go back in there thats a crime scene" I said to her

"shit man i need some damn clothes'' she said 

'' we will get you some and when we get to this house explain to us what when down" I told her 

"nigga ok damn can we go im tired" she sai.

This lady always talking shit like damn she get on my damn nerves but I love her old ass, Thats my og thoe,

 Essence P.o.V

Im still kinda down about everything but its what ever i feel like im getting back to my old self slowly, i still got these stiches in my eye and lip Im getting them tookin out today thank god, My bruises on my face is still visable or what not but iv been covering them up with makeup. Im just getting out the shower when my phone started to ring I ran over picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"hey babymomma how you doing" Zion said from the other end

"Zion how tf you got my number man stop calling me when I get too you I swear you are dead I hate you with everything in me so stop calling my fucking phone" I yelled through though the phone at him

" you cant hide Essence you are mine forever and when i get to you you gone get it harder cause your mouth"he said chucking

" I will cut ya dick off" With that being I hung up the phone I aint a pussy I ment every word I said im gonna cut his dick off I swear Soon as I get my hands on him.

I heard the doors being unclocked I already knew it was shakey I was just ready to get these things took out my damn face man.

Shakey P.O.V