chapter 10

Shakey P.O.V

I started to kiss on her neck then moved back down to her stomch leaving a hella lotta hickys. Then I started to get closer to her pu**Y I kissed on her inner thighs teasing her. I started to lay soft kissed on her pu**y while rubbing her clit with my thumb. She started to let out soft moans and arch her back.

I put her legs on my shoulder and started to lick her wet cave she grabbed my dreads moving her hips the way I was moving my tongue on her pu**y. I had a Glass of water in my bedside stand I pick it up taking a sip leaving 2 pieces of ICE In my mouth. I put the biggest piece of ice on her clit untill it melted and I put the piece of ice inside her wet cave.

That sent her throught the roof she grabbed my dreads tighter and her legs begin to shake "Im about Too" Before she could finish her sentence she squirted in my mouth "I aint know you were a squirter" I said smirking "Me neither"she said With and embarressed look on her face.. I crawled in between her legs and kissed her.

I layed beside her on my side she had her hands around my waist and her face in the crack of my back. "Oh I been meaning to ask you this what was you dreaming bout the first night you stayed over here cause I picked you up to taked you into my room and you was moaning something all I caught was "Shakey dont stop." I Said chucking

she started to blush "well if you must know I was dreaming about this exact something but this is way way better then my dream"she said laughing.

and with that we went to sleep cuddling with eachother.

Essence P.O.V

Lord I didnt know Shakey tongue game was like that. Had my ass shaking and shit I never felt that in my life. But after that we cuddled and feel into a deep sleep.

Its friday morning I decided not to go to school because I didnt have the energy. So I got up took a shower and Shakey was still sleeping so I left him alone. I went downstairs and started to clean this kitchen cause it was a mess. After I finish cleaning it was just hitting 8:25. So I just decided yo go and get some food from sonic. I pulled up to the sonic drive thew and ordered 4 breakfast burritos and 2 Orange juices. I paid for it then left and headed back to his place hopefully he is awake I walked in the house and Shakey was watching tv he seen me and started smiling. " Goodmornin bae"he said

"Morning baby" I said back

Shakey P.O.V

I woke up and Essence wasnt here. I walked round the house looking for her and no sight of her. I tryed calling but only to discover she left her phone at my house and the hiuse was clean so I know she was conming back. I wasnt worried soo I just set on the couch and watched t.v about 5 mins later she came walking in the house with food. We ate and talked for a lil and I got a call from one of my workers.

"Aye boss we got that bitch nigga Chris" my worker Cash says.

we call him Cash cause he bout his money and he dont play bout his shit.

"Iight one ill bee there in about an hour & 30 mins."I said hanging up.

I finished eating and walked up to my room and went straight to my closet looking for something to wear. That nigga Chris I can stand that fuck nigga I swea he started hatin when he see I was on the come up and the bitch snitched on me to the cops.

Damn nigga its like that he was a jealous nigga. I got locked up for a couple monthes while they was trying to build a case. They aint find shit cause im smart about how I run my business they had to let me off and droped every charge.

He been trying to fuck up my money for years he robbed me and shot me twice In my chest once and got away cause his ass went in hideing now it time to make this lil bitch suffer.

I got in the shower for about 15 mins and I got out and dryed off put in ny clothes. I left my dreads down and walked down staires and Essence was watching tv.

I walked over to her told her I had to handle some business. She nodded and told me she was prolly finna go get some stuff for the party tomorrow. I kissed her and headed to the trap to handle this nigga.

I got to the trap Drew and Mike cars was already here. I walked in I got greeted by all the workers. Wavey one of my workers came up to me and told me wea they had chris. I headed down to the Chambers we got built underground of the trap house. it was sound proof so you couldent hear shit comming from the inside. You can hear wats goin on out there but they cant hear whats goin on in here.

I made it to that room and they had that lil bitch tied to the chair he was sittin in. Mike and Drew was standing there laughing. I dapped them up and got to business.

"So Chris you robbed me then "TRY" to set me up to get robbed" I said

"man fuck you" he said with a sleazy ass smirk.

I punched him dead in his shit knocking blood out his mouth.

"Why the fuck yu so jealous my nigga I gave you ya bitch back but that wasnt enough damn" I said

In highschool before I dropped out I took his bitch Kaniesha and fucked her but I gave her back after she gave me that sloppy toppy.

"Nigga you fucked my life up when you got in these street This supposed to be me on top not you bitch nigga you pussy and you know it I swea im finna go kill ya whole family from your lil sisters to ya girl Im gone fuck the shit out ya momma" He said laughing

"nigga you aint gone do shit cause ya ass aint getting out this bitch alive. Aye drew go get the machete, spark plugs, and the biggest gun we got upstairs" I said with the biggest smirk on my face.

Drew came back with everything I asked for im finna make him suffer out of spite. I took the machete and walked over to him and cut off his fingers his screems brought joy to my ears. Then I cut off his eyeslids, then his tongue he wont be doing nomore snitching. I hooked the spark plugs up to the chair he was sitting in and turned it on. With the gun I aimed at his dick he screemed in pain.

"You aint gone be raping nobody" I said

"Fuck you stupid ass nigga"

He said spiting at me.

"Now that's just disrespectful but do you have any lastwords befo I end ya life??"I said

"Rot in hell you pussy nigga"he spit again and it landed on me.

I punched him in his shit and shot him twice in between his eyes. I called the clean up guyes to get rid of the bodys. I had to go check on the other trap houses.

*Ill be updating alot im trying to get finish this book so I can get to the sequel im still debateing if I should do one or start my next book.*