chapter 6

Essence P.O.V

*2 weeks after the party.

Well Shakey and me has been talking, texting, and hanging out alot. I am really feeling this boy its something about this boy he different idk what it is I cant really put my finger on it. Shakey cool as fuck, funny, and he real as fuck I like that about him cause he keeps it real no matter what. He will tell you what he thinks right off the back with no hesitation.

"Shakey so you know its my girl faith birthday in a few days right?" I asked

"Hell yeah Ma ikno how can I forget that is all Drew ass talkes about." he said chuckling

. "I wonna throw her a party I want You, Drew, Mike, And Danielle too help I dont wont her too know I want it to be a surprise so tell Drew ass dont run his big ass mouth you know you cant hold water when it come to Faith." I said.

"Well our best bet is not too tell Drew" he said laughing.

He was right soo its just gonna me Shakey, Mike, Danielle, and Me planning this party. Drew and Faith are the perfect couple they are alike in so many different ways the way the act too the the way they dress. Drew makes her happy and thats all that matters but he fucks her over that his ass imma cut his balls off and stuff them in his mouth. Me and shakey is setting on the couch at my house watching Bloodline its a good ass movie. Its about 2 brother Nate and Marcus who got separated when they were 15 and 16 Nate got in the streets and became a dope boy and Marcus became a police officer and oneday Marcus did a bust a trap house and he cought his brother there. After the movie went off me and Shakey started too talk to learn more about each other. He told me his reason for being in the streets he told me about his mom and his 2 Twin sisters and why his father stepped out on them that some bogus shit. I told him about my mother and how she died when I was 12 and how its only me and my pops. I told him my pops is well known in the streets. "Who yo pops?" he asked. "Big J" I said. He starts too look at me like im crazy. "You know I work for ya pops and next up to be the king pin when he gets tired of the game" he said. "I was sure yu worked for him I aint kno all that extra shit." said. .We set and talked some more I learned some shit bout him that he never told any female I feel special. But He was Getting ready to leave he kissed me I kissed back. We not official YET but we will be soon HOPEFULLY.

Shakey P.O.V.

I gave Essences a kissed and left. I am really feeling this girl lts just something about her I really dont kno what it is just yet but it makes me want her. I aint the nervous typa nigga when it come to females and talking to them but when I talk too her I get nervous. I guess its because im use to hoes and bitches giving me what I want right off back and talking to me. I told this girl about my damn life I never told a female about that shit. The only people that really kno about my life is my Mother, Sisters, Drew, And Mike. Im in the car heading towards home I get a call from Cali one of my workers.

"Boss somebody robbed one of the trap houses" he said

"How the fuck did this shit happen were the fuck was security?" I asked angry

"One got killed the other one say it was like 10 niggas and Savage And black was killed" he said

"Man fuck my 2 best workers What The Fuck Man Iight in on my way" I said screaming

I hung up the phone and I did a U turn toward and headed too the trap house in the heights pissed the fuck off. I pulled up to the trap got out locked my doors and started to walk towards tha trap house. I knocked waited on them to open tha door I walked and and the worker started speaking to me.

"Dont fucking speak too me I want the niggas who took my shit" I said yelling

"ight boss" they all said

"Tj how much of my shit did they take," I asked annoyed

"Boss they took 50 thousands worth of white and pills." he said.

"How the fuck dis this shit happen and on top of that they kill too Of my best workers and one big ass body guard man?" I asked punching a the wall

"ion kno boss" they said.

All I can doo is shake my fucking head at this bullshit man WHAT THE FUCK. "I want the main nigga who thought it would be a bright idea too rob me bring him too Me Alive I wonna handle him my self I want his fucking head hanging on my wall" I said "

"Iight boss" they a said

Fuckin with money my money is fucking with my family ion play bout my damn family you taking money out they hand and food out they mouth hell nah ion play bout that shit. I left the trap house and headed home its been a long ass night all I wanted to doo is take a shower, watch tv and text Essence till I fall aleep. I got home put my hair up took a 30 min shower got out the shower put on some boxers and hopped into bed and text Essence...

Me: Wussup beatiful?

*Futurebae* Wussup ugly took you long enough to text.

Me: Im sorry babygirl one of the trap housed got robbed. And you was waiting on me to text yu?

*Futurebae* No, Maybe, nigga shut the hell up. wyd thoe?

Me: Layin in this big ass bed by myself wishing I had some one to cuddle with.

*Futurebae*: If You come get me you will.

Me:Fr? iight ill be there in 10.

*Futurebae*: hell yeah and NO funny shit nigga.

Me: Man iight I WANTED to beat the PUSSY UP. LML JK

*Futurebae*:BTFOL fuck you and bring ya ugly ass on.

Me: Ight im commin done be rushing me netha Girl.

I got up put on some gym shorts and a tank top and some jordan slides. Then I was on my way to go get her big headed ass.