-3-

I must be the unluckiest student in my entire existence. My roommates are all playboys or fuckboys expect one who's my best friend. Jungkook.

All the fuckboys are my enemies. I just returned back to my classroom after showering. Yoongi once again disappeared into an unknown place. The soft sounds of a piano playing are ringing in my mind. I was now sitting on my desk in the front row of music class. I think this is Yoongi's favourite. My eyes were never leaving my dim lighted phone screen. I was scrolling through my idols photo on Instagram.

Until one of my favourite songs played, stay with me by Chanyeol and Punch. The melody was beautiful and breathtaking. I wanted to know who was the person playing and tell them 'it's beautiful'.

I remove my eyes from my phone screen to meet a beautiful, pale male, his fingers are god-like and it was Yoongi. My rival and mate.

"It's beautiful"
"Why thank you jayiya"

My cheeks were now red as a tomato as the girl was looking at me with fury in their eyes. Being the omega sucks. I slouch down on my chair as Yoongi smiled at the class before standing up //into his two feet.

"Alright class, I'll be teaching today meaning do whatever the hell you want" he gives his gummy smile towards me as I die mentally.

"Hoseok may you come with me," a mean girl said to me, as the omega the school puts a spell on you to make you weak than other wolfs.

Her name was Lee Jahee, one of the meanest and the female dog of this school. Everyone hates her and we all know because of the way her friends look at her and everyone. We can't do anything because she's the daughter of the richest mob boss.

"Yes," I excused myself and followed her like a lost puppy. We went down the long hallways towards a storage room. What going to happen to me?

Kill me?
Beat me?
Tear me to shreds?
Or slap the living soul out of me?

Either way, I'm scared for my dear life.

"You know gay boy" she crossed her arm taking a step towards me as my back hit the wall "your in for a good punishment" she giggled.

Other alphas came up behind them as they all started beating me. They threw kicks, punches all sorts of hurtful things. Once they stopped beating me, they locked me up inside the storage room.

My tummy rumbled as if it was begging for food. I patted it reassuringly telling it we're getting out of here soon. My body lipped all the way towards the doorknob. I banged on it as the doorknob.

I groan in defeat kicking the storage door one last time before it opened up to meet the person who makes me weak.

TBC