-7-

This will be a chapter that will be very shitty and a bit of a bonus chapter. I'm still having writer's block and you got a problem. Go and suck my- JK ILY guys SM❤️.
Anyways, let's get on with the story.

*
{Yoongi POV}
Like any other mornings, Yoongi despised this one. His loud, abnormal roommates shoving him out of bed, wasn't to his liking, refusing to get up. Jin had to say the magic words to get him, cursing them for knowing him too well.

"Hoseok, gonna come here and spank you," Jin said, in a warning tone. Yoongi wasn't dumb enough to believe Jin's lie, the young boy doesn't have the guts to give him have a full blow spanking.

He groaned as he called out "call Hoseok then, let him spank me" Yoongi said grabbing the bed sheets and pulling them over him "I couldn't giv-AHHHH!!!".
Yoongi let out a scream as pain surged through his ass cheeks, the bed sheets being pulled. There was an angry Hoseok.

"You need to get up Yoongi!" Hoseok said in a commanding tone, making Yoongi Get turned on by Hoseok. He whined as another slap was made to his left ass cheek "get up you, turtle!" Hoseok was yelled at Yoongi, making him fear Hoseok.

He obediently listened, grabbing a shirt and jeans and scurried inside the bathroom. Have a quick shower then rushing to put on his clothing. I'm going to kill those two dick twitches. Yoongi had cursed quietly to Namjoon and Jin before heading off to class. Not wanting his ass to be beaten once again.

"Yah Min Yoongi" Min Yoongi shivered before turning around to his omega. A small smirk lifted from his lips as he looked at Hoseok. The height difference wasn't much between them but Yoongi will always remain to be the alpha.

"The disrespect," he said darkly "try again, Hoseok" Yoongi looked at him, with flirty and dominating eyes causing Hoseok to be back against the wall. Yoongi loved the way Hoseok can be dominant to submissive in one second. He had him wrapped around his finger.

"Daddy" Hoseok let out believing that was Yoongi's kink, letting out a dark laugh before walking off. Hoseok had stood they're completely dumbfounded at his response. Yoongi made his way into the classroom with his normal poker face and actions. Pulling back his chair and sitting down, swinging his legs onto the table.

He had gotten a tap on his shoulder from one of his friends, they were close but not that close to calling him a brother like Namjoon or Jin. Speaking of them, Yoongi needs to find out a way to punish them for ruining his sleep especially Hoseok. Who does that omega think he is? Spanking me! That's my job! Yoongi growled at himself for not remaining dominant but slightly enjoyed Hoseok dominance.

———-

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY. ILL UPDATE LOTS TOMORROW SINCE IM OFF PRAYER AS WELL AS STUFF SO KK.

ILYSM ❤️