-9-

{Hoseok POV}

I felt the car go over a speed bump then suddenly swerve right then stop and the car engine was turned off. I felt the silky fabric on my eyes was taken off by no other than Min Yoongi himself. His eyes suddenly held more anger as he gripped my arm and pulled me out then walking into a large building or possibly Min Yoongi's mansion.

Before I knew it, I was already laying on his bed- man this bed is comfortable- Yoongi looked through his drawer next to his bedside table and he pulled something out. Handcuffs. He untied me but then handcuffed me and then threw the rope across the room. This guy is kinky. I was suddenly shaking as he was over my body, his legs on either side of my waist, my head between his arms.

He licked his lips before smashing his against me. Our lips were in sync, his hands going up and down my waist. His bit my bottom lip, giving him a chance to explore my mouth with his tongue. I didn't know this guy was part of the French.

"This place, this situation. What we're doing right now, is the only place you'll ever love me" he kissed down in my jawline to my neck, leaving hickeys then and there. He realised that I wasn't moaning cause I didn't want to give in, so he gave my ass a squeeze. I moaned. He sucked on my sweet spot aka my sensitive spot- which makes me moan out your name like BAAM.

I'm so vulnerable- he suddenly got off of me and turned me over on the bed - don't make me think, what he's going to do.

(A/N: I will never write smut in this book cause I'm not up for it right now unless the story really needs smut like for example 'our Hell')

"Ass up, baby boy" he commanded, in a deep, husky voice. I obeyed as he slowly took off my pants and boxer leaving me with my shirt on "if you misbehave, I won't hesitate to choke you with the shirt your wearing" he seductively whispered in my ear.

I heard a belt unbuckling then I felt a pain on my left cheek then suddenly my right. I counted that he gave me 20 spanks on each cheek. I was now almost crying, tearing pooling in my eyes. I was now fully naked under Min Yoongi.

"Do you want the master to pleasure you or Nah?" Yoongi asked in a deep voice as I closed my eyes and nodded. He suddenly smirked before leaving hickeys all over my chest and thighs "beg baby boy"

"P-please master" I begged.
"You need to try harder than that"
"Please master, I need you"

Yoongi suddenly slammed me against the wall and kissed me before letting go and sitting on the bed with his legs wide open.  "I might reward if you give me a blow job" he smirked as he watched me crawl over to him and take in his length, hollowing my cheeks, bobbing my head up and down until he released inside of me. I was about to take his length out when he, grabbed my hair and thrust his manhood inside me causing me to gag.

He let go of my hair as a tear went down my cheek. Yoongi kissed the tear away and held onto my waist pulling me up on the bed. He laid down beside me and putting on a robe on me and him then pulling the blankets over us.

"I won't do it with you cause I ain't got no lube so consider yourself lucky, baby boy"
"Kinky Asshole"

"Hoseok Do you love me?"
I think for a second and suddenly realised causing me to give him a peck and grin wildly

"You cheeky bastard, I think that is a yes?"
"Yes"

******

Yup! Yoongi kink is master.