-10-

🎧 means Play Music Above

It's already official to the whole school or maybe to the entire world that Jung Hoseok belongs to Min Yoongi. Yoongi has gone more possessive and clingy to Hoseok, which Hoseok doesn't mind, a single bit. He likes the feeling of being of being cherished by his lover especially after they had a steamy ni-

"Baby!" Yoongi screamed whilst running the hallway after seeing Hoseok being picked on by the Alpha's or mostly know by every 'the three dickheads'. Hoseok was up against his locker whilst one of the boys had a knife to his throat whilst the other two stood either side of their leader. Dickhead one. His real name is Kim O-Gong.

The other two boys had his arms against the locker whilst Hoseok had no more strength as he was the omega. Omega is given the drug where they are harmed by someone higher than their rank, they are completely weak. It's a sick rule made by the 'King of Wolves' -he likes to call himself.

Yoongi had already grabbed the knife that was now shaking by the O-Gong hands and stabbed it in his thigh as O-gong dropped to the ground. The other two grabbed their leader and fled. They had thought Yoongi was absent because he wasn't in class. Which he never was, he would never get told off anyways cause of his high alpha rank.

Ever since he started to have a beating heart for Hoseok. He suddenly began coming to class, which warmed up,  one of the only teachers he really liked, heart. Mrs.Jeon. Everyone respected her even her own son, Jeon Jungkook. She had a motherly aura, that cannot be ignored, that's there is no reason to act hostile.

If anyone messed with Jungkook's mom, they get a serious beating from him or sometimes his dad joins in. If it's serious.

**

"Yoongi" Hoseok called out for his loved, they left their legs dangling on the edge of the cliff, watching the night sky filled with stars and the city lights below. Yoongi brought him up here and as cliche as it was. It was amazing and beautiful. He loved it

"Hm?" Yoongi held onto Hoseok's hand as a sense of warmth rush through his body. Doing something, just as simple as this makes Yoongi's heart at ease and brings him joy. Yoongi was trying to spend much time with Hoseok as he could before he knew it, he'll be graduating Wolf High. He hated leaving Hoseok there. Alone.

Just the thought, made Yoongi worry, so it became his mission to mark Hoseok before he goes.

"Do you think, we'll be able to meet our parents?" Yoongi tensed at the word 'parent', introducing Hoseok to his homophobic parents is one thing or another.

They are forcing him to marry some girl who the claim is 'gorgeous' and his 'ideal type'. He wants someone who'll understand him for being him, who knows him so well and they only have a beating heart for him.

"No, you'll never meet my parents unless you went jealously to hit like a bitch" Yoongi felt the need to joke around, so the atmosphere, wasn't as awkward and tense "besides, I'm forced to marry some girl and she's probably waiting at the doorstep for me like-" Yoongi turned to look at him and made an ugly face which supposes to be 'the girl' and as always Hoseok burst out laughing.

"No, I'm being serious," he said in a tone, that you couldn't just believe he was.
"I love you"
"Love you too, baby"

"I'll miss you though" Hoseok let out a sigh as he let his eyes upon the beautiful sight, in front of them. The dark night with the stars and the city lights on. Yoongi knew what he meant, a frown forms on his face.

"I will as well, Jung Hoseok but I'm NOT going to go to college. I have to take over my father business. Lucifer Entertainment, it's called. I want to...you know, mark you before I go. So if anyone dares hurt you, they'll know.  You are mine and I think it will look good on you," Yoongi smirked at the thought of him marking Hoseok.

"The mark w-will e-even-eventually fade, Suga" Hoseok let his nickname slip through his tongue causing Yoongi's to darken.

"I can just mark you again when it fades, Hoseok. It's simple" Yoongi crawled his way over to Hoseok with those eyes. Those eyes were, lustful and dominating.

Hoseok back hit the bark of a tree, suddenly trapped in between Yoongi's arms. His legs are wrapped around his waist, his hands were on the ground for support.  Yoongi trailed his right hands up Hoseok's waist and to his back, holding him up as his eyes never left his. The sexual tension was rising with each passing second and just like that.

They had a heated make-out session over Hoseok saying Yoongi's old nickname, which he hated.

Hoseok and Yoongi were already in the car and it was now two forty-seven, in the morning.  Yoongi had his left hand on Hoseok thigh, rubbing up and down to tease Hoseok. It was like a warning for Hoseok, it screamed 'danger'.

-🎧- PLAY MUSIC
"You know, baby boy," it was at that time he knew, he fucked up "Master,  somehow likes you calling him 'Suga' make sure to scream it out tonight" Yoongi smirked as Hoseok let out a breathy moan. His hands travelled a bit too far up.

"P-please Yoongi" Hoseok moaned out gripping the sides of his seat "are we there yet? I need you so bad" Hoseok suddenly let a gasp escape through his lips and Yoongi squeezes his thigh. It made Hoseok more impatient, he was a wolf suddenly in heat.

Yoongi stopped at a motel and parked his car perfectly without even trying. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the car door, rushing to his lover side and picking him up. Giving him a piggyback ride.

Going inside the lobby and a woman greeted them at the front desk and Yoongi quickly said what he needed to say. He could feel the Hoseok grip on him tighten. The woman had already handed in their room key and just like that.

Yoongi rushed to their room, their room number was '69' as Yoongi smirked at the thought. Inserting, the keys inside the keyhole and pushing the door open.

Yoongi threw Hoseok on the bed as he locked the door and went inside the bathroom to not only come out in a bathrobe.

Yoongi trapped Hoseok in his arms once again making Hoseok submissive to his alpha. Hoseok begged Yoongi to mark him already, to already mate him. Yoongi obeyed his lover's wishes.

Yoongi left hickeys all over Hoseok body as his moans were like music to his ears. You licked the spot, he was going mark Hoseok on and before Hoseok knew it. The mating session had already begun.

"Yoongi~"

****
I'm not writing smut besides I think I got a few things wrong with the mating and werewolf things. I hope this pleases you enough also this was over 1000 words because I'm just nice and I wrote this two days before I publish it.

Anyways, this book is coming to an end soon.