11

~
Hoseok felt his entire world came crashing down as he saw his lover cheat on him. He felt his heart ache and his body shake, his felt vocal cords squeezing causing him to cry even more cause of the pain, as well. He clutched onto his shirts and ran, ran until so he couldn't hear Yoongi voice behind him.

He ran into his dorm room, not realising it was the wrong one because of his blurry vision. He saw the famous gay, couple kissing together on their shared bed.

Namjoon looked up to see Hoseok in tears as he walked up to him as well as Jin.

"Hoseok...what happened?" Jin asked with such a soft, mother-like voice that Hoseok began to wail and drop into the bed behind him.

"Y-Yoongi" Hoseok hiccuped as Jin rubbed his back as they both sat beside him. Rubbing his back to help him calm down.

"What about Yoongi?" Jin thought something in his head, "Did  Yoongi do something stupid again but he wouldn't cheat"  Jin thought as he looked over to Hoseok with a soft voice. It calmed him down a bit.

"He k-ki-kissed another person s-se-secretly and Yoongi seemed to e-enjoy it" Hoseok once again wailed and began crying into Namjoon shoulder as Jin gave him a glass of water.  Jin was angry whilst Namjoon was just as angry as Jin but kept it in as his main focus is to cheer Hoseok up whilst Jin beat Yoongi the fuck up.

Banging was heard on their dorm room as Hoseok screamed at whoever it was to 'fuck off' as just fate had it. It was Yoongi.

"Hoseok, it was just a misunderstanding" Yoongi yelled through the door almost about to knock it down before Jin opened the door and blocked him from coming in.

"Yoongi! You are sleeping outside for a week and I'm disappointed in you. How dare you cheat on Hoseok? You disgust me Yoongi. Have you seen Hoseok after he came in here and guess what? HE STILL IN FUCKING PAIN! Do you know who supported you when people bullied you?.Me. Do you know who held your hand when we were walking back home cause you were scared your bullied will come back? Do you know who been there when people laughed and look down on you when they found you were bisexual? ME, IT WAS ALL FUCKING ME AT LEAST DON'T FUCKING BREAK MY BROTHER'S HEART" Jin yelled at Yoongi whilst throwing his shoes at him, Yoongi took it all in as he was correct.

"I-"
"Go to fucking hell Yoongi" Jin yelled at him one last time before throwing the present Yoongi gave him, a necklace at him. Then shutting the door, Jin slides down on the door as he remembered the important memories with Yoongi, a small tear fell down his cheek before wiping it. It was a promise made by Yoongi, that he'll treat Hoseok with absolute love. He has broken the promise.

Was it all really fake love?

~~~~
SORRY FOR SHORT DAY EARLY CHAPTER!!!