-5-

"Seriously jagiya! You didn't have to bitch slap me in the face" Yoongi thought that Hoseok was acting like a 13-year-old girl who's on her period. It was the first time he had to see Hoseok this mad at anyone or him.

It did turn him on a little, Yoongi looked at Hoseok imagining when he'll confess he loves the sunshine.

"You little fucker needs to shut up" Hoseok shouts at Yoongi in the hallways. Yoongi just looked away, laughing before having a serious face not wanting to piss him off any more.

Hoseok really wants Yoongi's lips on his but he doesn't want Yoongi to talk or touch him. Hoseok for the first time in forever is sexually frustrated. It was obvious that he wanted to sue the man beside him.

Not hesitating for a bit, he pushed Yoongi into an empty room and locks the door. Kissing him harshly whilst pinning Yoongi against the wall.

Hoseok didn't care if this was fake love for Yoongi, the taste of his lips and tongue technology made him not want any other man or woman.

His touch, his raspy voice made Hoseok become weak. He didn't care for a single moment of this was unhealthy. All he needed was him to satisfy him, it was all fake love for Yoongi.

He pulled his lips away from Yoongi and smirked "Date me" he was hungry for his body nothing else. Fooling himself into the pits of hell believing he felt no feelings towards this man.

"Yeah why don't we anyways, Omega"
Yoongi pulled Hoseok head towards him attaching his lips towards his.

Having a hot make-out session, Yoongi's heart fluttered with every touch he gave Hoseok. Yoongi's Hand ran through his soft hair, his lips never leaving his.

Yoongi's felt his tummy turn in a good way, enjoying every single bit of this, forgetting their lives and people from this room where they had this heated session.

It was all fake love for Yoongi and him falling into Hoseok's hell.

Hoseok thoughts to himself-

I'm so sorry but it's all fake love

TBC