》》》》》》You Never Walk Alone

You Never Walk Alone received a record-breaking pre-order with over 700,000 physical copies, the highest pre-order record for the first half of 2017. While "Spring Day" music video broke "Blood Sweat & Tears" record of the fastest K-pop band music video to reach 10 million views. Upon its release, "Not Today" music video then broke "Spring Day" record in shortest time for K-pop band. Meanwhile, BTS set a new record for holding a second concert consecutively at the large Gocheok Sky Dome venue for 2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour in Seoul, with tickets for both domestic and abroad concert for the tour sold out within minutes.

Lead single "Spring Day" shot straight to the top spot across eight online music streaming sites, including Melon, Mnet, Genie and Naver Music within an hour of its midnight release and caused an error, temporary inaccessible of popular music site, MelOn due to overloading. It earned BTS four first-place trophies on local music program awards. It debuted at number 15 on Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 and number 1 on the Billboard World Digital Songs, selling 14,000 digital downloads; moreover, all four new songs held down the first four slots making BTS the first K-pop act to do so. Another lead single "Not Today" then shot up to number 1 on Billboard World Digital Songs the next week, recording BTS' fourth entry as chart-topper on the ranking.

The album You Never Walk Alone debuted at number 61 on the Billboard 200, extending BTS' record as the K-pop act with the most entries on the chart, eventually led to their 6th entry on the chart, first for a Korean artist at the time. The album also debuted at number 1 on Billboard World Albums, giving BTS their third chart-topper album on that ranking. Upon its release in China, the album sold 144,400 in the first week on QQ Music, and charted first on the best-selling albums of the week. In South Korea, the album charted first on week 7 Gaon Weekly Chart with 373,750 albums sold in one week of time, earning the band their 7th weekly chart-topper and breaking "Wings" record. It also topped February Gaon Monthly Chart, the highest physical sales for the first half of 2017.