》》》》》》The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever (Hangul: 화양연화 Young Forever; Hanja: 花樣年華 Young Forever; MR: HwaYangYeonHwa Young Forever) is the third compilation album by South Korean boy band, BTS. The album was released on May 2, 2016. The physical album is available in two versions and contains twenty-three tracks including three new singles ("Epilogue: Young Forever", "Fire" and "Save Me"), all tracks from The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1 and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2, as well as several new remixes.

Compilation album by BTS

Released: May 2, 2016

Recorded: 2015-2016

Genre:

Hip hop // R&B // Dance-pop // K-pop

Length: 1:28:38

Language: Korean

Label: Big Hit Entertainment

Producer: Pdogg

Singles from The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever

"Epilogue: Young Forever"

Released: April 19, 2016

"Fire (불타오르네)"

Released: May 2, 2016

"Save Me"

Released: May 15, 2016

Background and release

On March 21, 2016, Big Hit Entertainment announced BTS' upcoming comeback and concert scheduled for May. BTS then released concert teasers on April 7 on their official Twitter account as "Motion Posters." They later released the concept photos of the album on April 21 and 24 on their official Instagram account and Facebook page, indicating that the physical album will be available in two cover design versions, Day and Night. Both versions include a photobook, polaroid, mini photocard and poster. The video teaser for the concert was also released on YouTube on April 25. The track list was later released on April 27 on BTS' official Twitter account, revealing that it would be a compilation album with a total of twenty-three tracks. They also released the design and details of the physical album. On April 29, Big Hit Entertainment dropped a preview for BTS' "Fire" music video, which features the members' dance moves.

Music videos

The "Epilogue: Young Forever" music video was released on April 19, 2016, picturing the members running in a maze full of fences as well as flashbacks to scenes from the "I Need U", "On Stage: Prologue" and "Run" videos. It was produced and directed by GDW. The music video for "Fire," the lead single from the album, was released on May 2, 2016. It featured the members dancing and partying in an abandoned place in flames. The music video was produced and directed by Lumpens and GDW. Fuse stated that, "The cut feels like an upgraded version of "Dope," a standout single from The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Part 1. The accompanying music video also sees the guys whipping out their most intense choreography to date". On May 9, BTS released the dance version of the "Fire" video ahead of their promotion on music programs. The dance was choreographed by Keone Madrid. The "Save Me" music video was released on May 15, which was notably filmed in a one-shot take. The dance was choreographed by The Quick Style Crew and the music video was also produced and directed by GDW.

Track listing

CD 1

1. Intro: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life (Intro: 화양연화)

Writer(s): Slow Rabbit, Suga

Producer(s): Slow Rabbit

Length: 2:01