05

We decided to go to the boy’s room the next day too. The three of us had seemed to enjoy the boy’s company and Luke had apologized for his stupid comment against me.

When we got in to the boy’s room Michael was the only one who was there.

“Where are the others?” Ella asked him.

“They are visiting their families, my mum had to go to work today so I just decided to stay here.”  He answered quickly.

“Oh, I thought we were meeting today too.” Ella said. “I’ll just go and call Ash, I’ll be right back.”

“Do you want to grab some lunch with us, Michael?” Emma asked the boy who was obviously bored to death.

“Yes, I’m starving!” He laughed.

When Ella got back from the call with Ashton we went out for lunch.

Four people with different opinions in food don’t match very well together, so we decided to go to the mall where they have tons of different options.

When we all had grabbed the food we wanted, and got together at a table Michael opened his mouth.

“Who are you girls, anyway?” He said with a little laugh.

“What do you mean?” Emma laughed.

“I mean, age, favorite color, music, things about you?” he explained.

“I think music is worth talking about.” I said.

“Michael, what do you listen to?” Ella asked.

“I like blink-182, Green Day, All Time Low, Boys like Girls, and 5 Seconds of Summer of course.” He laughed.

“Oh, I’ve never heard about 5 Seconds of Summer?” Emma blurted out.

Michael gave her a strange and a bit offended look.

“That’s us.” He laughed.

Emma covered her face with her hands, and let out an awkward laugh.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered. “In my defense you actually never told us what your band name was!”

We all just laughed.

“Tell us a bit about the band, Mike.” I said.

He laughed.

“I love them.” He said under his breath. “I mean, they are my four best friends and brothers. I wouldn’t replace them for anything in the world.”

The three of us smiled at him and he started talking again.

“We play pop rock you might say, we are trying to bring back guitars and drums. I absolutely hate it when people call us a boy band.”

I started laughing, that was exactly how the waiter at the airport had explained them.

“Because we aren’t a boy band. We are a band with boys, and instruments.”

“Who plays what?” Emma asked, I know she’s always been a sucker for musicians.

“I play the guitar, so does Luke, Cal play the bass and Ashton is our drummer. Dreamteam.” He laughed.

“And you all sing?” Emma asked, yet another question.

“Yeah, but Luke sings the most. He’s the lead singer. Calum sing too, but me and Ashton doesn’t sing that much. Ash is to out of breath to sing while he plays the drums, and so am I from jumping around on stage.”